- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd; Main edition (3 April 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781861976055
- ISBN-13: 978-1861976055
- ASIN: 1861976054
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#7,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- #26 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Sales
- #36 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
The 22 Immutable Laws Of Branding Paperback – 3 Apr 2000
|Paperback, 3 Apr 2000||
Audio Cassette, Abridged, Audiobook, Import
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding will enlighten many, and it attacks the jargon of the marketing professional with common sense
About the Author
Laura Ries is a graduate of Northwestern University and a partner in the marketing strategy firm Ries and Ries. They act as consultants of major corporations, including Alcoa, Frito-Lay, Glaxo Wellcome, Merck and Pillsbury.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews