- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Profile Books Ltd; Main edition (3 April 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861976054
- ISBN-13: 978-1861976055
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.3 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
The 22 Immutable Laws Of Branding Paperback – 3 Apr 2000
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding will enlighten many, and it attacks the jargon of the marketing professional with common sense
About the Author
Laura Ries is a graduate of Northwestern University and a partner in the marketing strategy firm Ries and Ries. They act as consultants of major corporations, including Alcoa, Frito-Lay, Glaxo Wellcome, Merck and Pillsbury.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Business, Strategy & Management
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Sales