Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
2002-2006 Nissan Altima and Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob Instructions
|Price:||1,170.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||830.00 (42%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- This is a brand newkey fob remote for 2002-2006 Nissan Altima and 2002-2006 Nissan Maxima
- Remote requires 1 working key to program. We will provide a link to our website withDo-It-Yourself programming instructions with your order.
- New complete working remote with all electronics and batteries included plustech support with every order.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Don't waste hundreds at the dealership if you lost your Nissan Keyless Entry Remote. Order anissan key fob from us and program it yourself with our simple do-it-yourself programming instructions Cross Reference: FCC ID: KBRASTU15, Part28268-ZB700 Fits:2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Nissan Maxima2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Nissan Altima
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There were no instructions included but i came across the steps from one of the reviews posted.
1. Close and lock all doors.
2. Insert and remove the key from the ignition more than six times within 10 seconds. (The hazard warning lamp will flash twice). At this time, the original ID codes are eliminated.
ID Code Entry:
3. Turn ignition key to "ACC" position
4. Push the "lock" button on the new remote control once(for example, if the door is locked using the remote controller during this ID code entry state, a new ID code can be entered). At this time, the new ID code is entered. (The hazard warning lamp will then flash twice).
Additional ID code Entry:
5. If you need to activate additional remote control units, unlock the drivers door, then lock it again(WITH THE DOOR LOCK SWITCH).
6. Push the lock button on the additional remote once.
7. This ID code enable state and setting mode will remain until the drivers door is opened.
* If you need to activate more than two additional keyless remotes, repeat the procedure "Additional ID code entry" for each new remote.
* If the same ID code that exists in the memory is input, the hazard warning lamps will flash twice but the entry will be ignored.
*Entry of a maximum of four ID codes is allowed and any attempt to enter more will be ignored.
*Any ID codes entered after termination of the "Setting Mode" will not be accepted. Additional keyless remote signals will be inhibited when an ID code has not been entered during the setting mode.
2. Lock the door with the power lock inside.
3. Put in and take out the key from the ignition without starting the car. I had to do it 11 times in my '03 Altima. WATCH FOR YOUR HAZARD LIGHTS TO FLASH.
4. Put the key in fully and put the car in ACC.
5. Press the fob LOCK button and watch for the hazards to flash again.
6. IMPORTANT: Take the key out, open the door with the switch on the driver side, and use the fob to re-lock the door.
The new fob should work. A lot of instructions miss the part where you re-open the door to test the fob. I was swapping batteries and retrying the process over thinking it didn't take, since no buttons worked after the second set of flashes. You HAVE TO manually open the door before testing the fob after programming it, or it doesn't seem to respond to let you know the code worked.
Proven to be programmable to my '03 Altima, neighbor's '04 Altima, and friend's '06 Altima. Manual opening of door before testing fob: required on all 3.
Given the low price, I had low expectations and I figured that if it did not work, I'll just use the plastic shell and rubber key pad with my old FOB. My old shell was getting a little worn anyways. I went to the AutoKeyMax dot com website and printed off my instructions. Within less than 2 minutes of my time, I was able to program the new FOB and my two old FOB's. They all work - 1st time! Amazing! Thanks AutoKeyMax!!!
Here are the instructions which should be relatively the same for nissan models of the same year.
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.