Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
(2-Pack) 52MM Center Pinch Lens Cap for Nikon D3200 D3100 D3000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D90 D80 D60 D40 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm or 55-200mm Lens + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
|Sale:||1,249.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,450.00 (54%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Product Type: Lens Caps
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
- New 52mm Center P'' Lens Cap- Quantity: 2- Fits any lens with a 52mm filter thread; manual or autofocus, digital or film.- Easy to use. Simply p'' the center to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens.- Also attaches to filters, adapters, an
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I can't figure out is exactly how to use the cord to hold the cap while shooting. No part of the cord is elasticized; it's just a loop of about 4" (10cm) in diameter. It's too long simply to loop over the lens once; it would likely fall off. It's too short to use that method that is hard to describe in words-I think it's called a saddle-girth tie off--where you loop it over your hand, reach through and grab the other two ends just by the lens cap, and pull through so you have a double loop that can be looped over the barrel and then tightened. That won't work because the only place on the barrel that isn't either the zoom ring or focusing ring is back by the base where it's too far away. I'm thinking of cutting a 1/4" bolt down to where I can tighten it in the tripod socket and looping the cord around that. I may have to cut one end of the cord to get it to reach to the end of the long lens, especially with a hood on it. I tried a simple double loop around the zoom ring. It works ok, but I don't like the idea of trying to frame a shot just right with that thing flopping around against my hand. But that seems to be the only way to make it work easily.
Bonus: Lens cleaning cloth as part of the package at NO COST...Free always works. This will be used to clean my lens and screen.
Delivered as scheduled and at good price, I would recommend these lens caps to anyone. I recommend GOJA and its products.
Company seems to care about its customers. I will more than likely order from GOJA again.