C&E 50 Feet 14AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (For In-Wall Installation)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper
- 14 Awg 2 Conductor 50ft Pro Spool
- CL2 Rated In Wall/Ceiling Applications
- Pro-Installer Series Flexible No Kink Jacket
- Exceptional performance, sound quality for professional speaker and audio connections
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
50 Feet 14AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (For In-Wall Installation)
Get the most out of your home audio system with high quality, oxygen-free copper speaker wire from Cables & Etc This wire features two conductors made of high purity (greater than 99.95% pure), oxygen-free copper. Each conductor is jacketed with color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable assembly is jacketed in a white, CL2-rated PVC material. The CL2 rating indicates that the cable complies with fire safety and insurance requirements, making it safe for use inside the walls of residential class buildings.
• Cable Type: Loudspeaker cable
• Conduit: High Purity, Oxygen-free Copper
• Gauge: 14AWG
• Length: 50 feet
• Conductor count: 2
• Outer Jacket Color: White
• Twist type: Multi-twist, rope lay
• Spark Test: 3.0KV/ Sec NOBREAKING
• UL listed
• CL2 rated
• Perfect for high end speakers. Good for use with banana plugs. They come with a white outer jacket to blend in with your walls and baseboards for out of wall applications and are CL2 rated to meet most building codes * for installation behind the walls when you want to keep the cables completely out of sight. Higher grade copper will offer less signal resistance and have less tendency to corrode or tarnish underneath the jacket. These cables are capable of delivering loud, clear and crisp audio reproduction limited only by the quality of the equipment you are using. Cables & Etc, LLC is the owner of the trademark C&E. This UPC is trademarked under C&E.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Overall the product is great for the price but isn't really 14 AWG.
My product box says 6.6mm, the Amazon photo of the box shows "Outer Diameter: 7.0mm". Whichever it is, it's 1-2mm more than needed for the two #14 wires inside, so there's looseness (see photo). I'd rather it was tightly packed and thinner.
The cable is rather stiff.
The length is indicated every 2 feet. Another reviewer said there were no markers. Maybe it changed since his review 2 years ago.
I measured about 2.75 mΩ/ft, which is close to expected for 14 AWG copper. It's +10% more, but my measurement accuracy could be to blame (using a voltage divider and calculating from millivolts, alligator clips...). Another reviewer said his 500ft spool measured 3.2 mΩ/ft (expected from 15 AWG and not 14 AWG). But perhaps it was a measurement accuracy problem there.
41. It looked like less, so I counted :).
Other specs from a table included with the cable:
File no./type: E241235-F5/CN
Rated temperature: 60 C
Insulation material: PVC
Insulation thickness: 0.38mm
Jacket material: PVC
Jacker thickness: 0.35mm
Manufacture date: 2015/11/24
I can't compare the sound of this cable to my older high-dollar, name-brand cable as it is a new setup, new speakers, and new house for me. If I had to do it again, i would buy the 12 gauge. Thicker is better, IMO.
Watch out for copper clad cheap wire. Copper is expensive and wire manufacturers are now selling copper clad aluminum speaker cables to keep prices down. I think this stuff is real copper. Just look at it when you cut it. Other reviewers seem to think so.