- Publisher: Westland (22 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9387894681
- ISBN-13: 978-9387894686
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.3 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
13 Steps to Bloody Good Health Paperback – 22 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ashwin Sanghi ranks among India’s highest-selling authors of English fiction. He has written several bestsellers (The Rozabal Line, Chanakya’s Chant, The Krishna Key, The Sialkot Saga, Keepers of the Kalachakra) and two New York Times bestselling crime thrillers (Private India, Private Delhi) together with James Patterson. Sanghi has also penned or edited four previous titles in the 13 Steps series (13 Steps to Bloody Good Luck, 13 Steps to Bloody Good Wealth, 13 Steps to Bloody Good Marks and 13 Steps to Bloody Good Parenting). He was included by Forbes India in their Celebrity 100 and is a winner of the Crossword Popular Choice award. He was educated at Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai, and St Xavier’s College, Mumbai. He holds a Masters degree in business management from Yale University.
Ashwin Sanghi lives in Mumbai with his wife, Anushika, and his son, Raghuvir.
You can connect with Sanghi via the following channels:
Dr Mukesh Batra, a homeopath of international repute, is the founder-chairman of Dr Batra’s™ Group, the world’s first and largest homeopathy corporate. In a career spanning four decades, Dr Batra has treated over a million patients, including eminent political leaders, presidents and prime ministers, prominent film personalities and industrialists. He has been honoured with several fellowships and over fifty national and international awards, including the Padma Shri, one of India’s highest civilian honours by the President of India. Dr Batra is the first Asian homeopath to be awarded honorary fellowships by both the British and American professional homeopathic associations. A film based on his work is course material for post-graduate students of homeopathy worldwide. He has published several research papers in national and international professional and scientific journals. Dr Batra has popularised homeopathy through his writings in newspapers, magazines and books. His book, Every Man’s Guide to Homeopathy, was a national bestseller and has been published in multiple languages in three editions. His other book, Healing with Homeopathy, is already in its third edition. He also extends homeopathic care to animal welfare shelters, orphanages and old age homes. His own personal interests include photography and singing, and have been turned into exhibitions and concerts that raise funds for charitable causes.
You can connect with Batra via the following channels:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.