- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The $100 Startup: Fire your Boss, Do what you Love and Work Better to Live More Paperback – 24 May 2012
|Paperback, 24 May 2012||
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Crammed""with data, checklists, models, and concrete examples. Thoughtful, funny, and compulsively readable, this guide shows how ordinary people can build solid livings, with independence and purpose, on their own terms." --Gretchen Rubin, author of the #1 "New York Times" bestseller "The Happiness Project " ""The $100 Startup" is a twofer: It's a kick in the pants to get started on your dream and a road map for finding your way once you begin. If you're not ready to launch your own business after reading this book, you need to go back and read it again!" -- Daniel H. Pink, New York Times bestselling author of "Drive" and "A Whole New Mind" " " "In this valuable guide Chris Guillebeau shows that transforming an idea into a successful business can be easier than you think...You are in charge of which ideas deserve your time, and this book can help you wake up every morning eager to progress to the next step." --Tony Hsieh, "New York Times" bestselling author of "Delivering Happiness "and CEO of Zappos.com " " "The money you have is enough. Chris makes it crystal clear: there are no excuses left. START. Start now, not later. Hurry." --Seth Godin, "New York Times" bestselling author of "The Bootstrapper's Bible" " " "Everything Chris Guillebeau does is in earnest. The ideas inside this book "will" lead you to a better place." - -Chris Brogan, President of Human Business Works and author of "Trust Agents" " " "With traditional career doors slamming shut, it's easy to panic, but Chris Guillebeau sees opportunities everywhere. Making a career out of your passion sounds like a dream, but in this straight-forward, engaging book he shows you how to get it done, one simple step at a time." --Alan Paul, author of "Big in China" " " "Delivers exactly what a new entrepreneur needs: road-tested, effective and exceptionally pragmatic advice for starting a new business on a shoestring." --Pamela Sli
About the Author
Chris Guillebeau is a writer, entrepreneur, world traveller and lifelong learner. Through his blog 'The Art of Non-Conformity' he tries to help people live unconventional lives, make their own choices and change the world. He lives in Portand, Oregon. www.chrisguillebeau.com
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
111 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 111 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I agree, the book is from old stock. But the content of the book is marvel. Must read.
It forms a part of the 'starting out' toolkit for your small business. Would've loved some more information, but there are designated books for that.
I recommend this book!
Good book, but that credit goes to the writer.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?