- Reading level: 18+ years
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Pan (15 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447286316
- ISBN-13: 978-1447286318
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.9 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 118 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
The $100 Startup: Fire Your Boss, Do What You Love and Work Better To Live More Paperback – 15 Jan 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The money you have is enough. Chris makes it crystal clear: there are no excuses left. START. Start now, not later. Hurry Author: Seth Godin, New York Times bestselling author
Thoughtful, funny and compulsively readable, this guide shows how ordinary people can build solid livings, with independence and purpose, on their own terms Author: Gretchen Rubin, New York Times bestselling author of The Happiness Project
From the Author
Chris Guillebeau is a writer, entrepreneur, and traveler. During a lifetime of self-employment and ventures ranging from online publishing to volunteer work in West Africa, he has visited nearly every country on earth before the age of 35. Host of the World Domination Summit, an international gathering of creative people, Chris is focused on encouraging individuals to live fulfilling lives with inspiring and practical advice and his website is visited by more than 300,000 people a month.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I agree, the book is from old stock. But the content of the book is marvel. Must read.
It forms a part of the 'starting out' toolkit for your small business. Would've loved some more information, but there are designated books for that.
But I highly recommend this book for those who want to build their company (even if it is a small or a medium one!) And don't want to work on someone's supervision, want to be the boos of own, this book for you guys. Make sure you complete the book. Even if you don't I am sure you will do something on your own by then!!!