10.or G (Go Grey, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Camera: 13+13 MP Dual rear camera with Dual tone LED flash | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 13.5 centimeters (5.5-inch) Full HD display with 1920x1080 pixels | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 128GB
- Operating System and Processor: Pure Android v7.1.2 Nougat operating system with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- Battery: 4000 mAH battery providing up to 2 days of battery life with regular use
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Included in box: Travel charger, USB Cable
Special offers and Service center list
1. Now Enjoy with Jio ₹2200 cashback on ₹198 and ₹299 plans >*Terms & Conditions apply
2. Additional 1 year warranty free for Amazon Prime members. >Terms & Conditions apply
3. Comparison between specifications of 10.or and other smartphones. >Details here
4. Get after sales support in any of the 4 ways. >Details here
5. Sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on eBooks upto ₹200*. >Terms & Conditions apply
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The 10.or G smartphone comes with 13 MP + 13 MP dual rear camera, 16 MP front camera, Snapdragon 626 processor, 3 GB/4 GB RAM options, 32 GB/64 GB internal memory expandable to 128 GB, 5.5” full HD display, a massive 4000 mAh battery, and much more.
From the manufacturer
For the unstoppable you
Seamless performance with octa-core Snapdragon 626
Juggling between your many interests is no easy task. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core 2.2 GHz processor offers multi-tasking capability so you can switch between your heaviest tasks seamlessly, while Adreno 506 GPU processes graphics faster. 3GB/4GB RAM ensures a lag-free user experience.
Goes on, non-stop with 4000 mAh battery
The nomad in you loves being spontaneous and going wherever the road leads you. Which is why, the 4000 mAh Li-ion polymer battery built into the 10.or G is ideal to keep up with you, for up to two days on a single charge.
Authenticity for you
Pure Android experience
You like to stay ahead of everyone, at all times. The 10.or G comes with Android v7.1.2 Nougat with Google Assistant and provides regular security updates to help you do just that. It’s upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo.
All access to Amazon
Watch the latest movies & TV shows on your 10.or G device through the Prime video app. Other popular pre-installed Amazon apps with Single Sign On (SSO) allow quick access to your content, order history, wishlist, shipment updates, personalized deals widget and more.
The color of your story
Sleek and stylish, just like you
The smooth metal body and sleek 2.5 D curved glass give the 10.or G a premium look. It is light, yet sturdy, with the Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is available in two colour variants.
Showing 1-8 of 10,387 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After purchasing 10orG, in few days I started experiencing sudden switch off of the handset. The mobile used to get intermittently off. As time passed the frequency increased and it started happening twice in a day.
I decided to give it to support since it is in warranty. And here I discovered the biggest blunder of the 10or company. Company is not at all serious about customer care and no support is provided. They have completely outsourced the support to third party and customers have nowhere to go.
They picked up my mobile after couple of follow ups and false promised dates. After pickup you better forget about your mobile. It almost one month and I have no news about my phone.
There are three channels 10or mention to get support. 1. Phone, 2. Email and 3. Portal, But looks like all this is outsourced to third party. This third party company agent never has any answer. Every time you call them or write to them they will reply saying “They don’t have update on portal and they will escalate it, you have to wait for 24-48 hrs.”, but nothing happens, next time you call you will get same answer. Even you will notice prompt stereotype reply to the negative reviews, but that is all done by third party Company who are hired to do so. In reality no service no support by 10or.
After a month I still don’t know whether I’m going to get my mobile phone back or wait till eternity.
My suggestion: Do not get fooled by the 10or company’s price for the specifications provided. Better buy some good brand that care for their customers and are at least catering to their customers directly.
Buying 10or phone is total waste of money, please avoid it. Also stay away from Amazon exclusive brands; it seems Amazon is not concerned about the company or its customers.
*** UPDATE ***
After a month I received the phone, and guess what? Same problem still there.
Now I can not even dare to think about service even though phone is still in warranty.
So friends, I repeat if you care for your money, don't buy 10Or (Tenor) products.
I got the 4GB/64GB version at an effective price of ₹5600 with 1 year free screen replacement during the Great India sale.
I was little confused by a few negative comments, but bought this with a mindset of okay to compromise on few things at this price.
But, surprisingly, not even a single compromise.
1. Oreo 8.1 update (no difference between Zenfone max pro m1), ultra smooth.
2. Display - Awesome Full HD, with great colors & picture quality.
3. 13+13 Rear Camera - Great bokeh shots and also, it has the Shot Refocus feature, which allows us to change the focus anytime after the photo is taken.
4. 16MP - Not just theoretical, it's great in both day & night.
5. Snapdragon 626 - cannot imagine i got this powerful processer at this price. Very smooth, even when running 10 big games parellely.
6. 4GB RAM - great for multitasking as stated above.
7. Stereo audio output loud speakers - feel the sound quality.
8. Stereo audio recording - audio / video - more like a cinema experience, voice of person in left & right will be recorded separately, when u hear it though headset, it's mine blowing.
9. Battery life - i continuously used for about 8 hours (browsing internet, youtube, games, etc) still 24% left. No more comments needed.
10. Fingerprint sensor is very fast ( i saw some issues with some devices like Asus zenfone max Pro)
Ignore the old negative comments, which might be true before the Oreo update, but now it rocks.
Okey one thing to keep in mind many people are shouting for service how many people are satisfied with Xiaomi and OnePlus's sevice does they provide you one day service?or they also take time remember one thing when Xiaomi came here they also don't have service centre but they are now much better side so give a chan to this small brand also!!!
Service is worst for almost every brand except Apple and Samsung though people buying other brand phones so go for it😃😃😃