auto-hp family

on 3 December 2015
On 2 dec 2015 , I heard a great blast and surprisingly it was from from my phone one plus one . I lost all the trust from this company and their service center guys are not helping me .It is still under the warranty period and asked them for the refund of my money but they directly said no to me . They are not even ready to exchange the mobile phone .
I ADVISE ALL THE BUYERS TO THINK BEFORE YOU BUY THIS PHONE AND WATCH THE PHOTOS THAT I'M ATTACHING WITH THIS REVIEW. YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS .
review image review image
1010 Comments| 1,488 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.