auto-hp

on 16 February 2015
I bought this book, a collection of poems by Nivedita N, on the day of its launch. Thought I'll read one or two a day. I couldn't put the book down until I reached the last page.
Nivedita's poems have a mesmerizing quality. "Read me! Explore the magic of life and beyond..." they call out. Be it the mundane or the Divine, there is a touch of magic.
I mourn afresh for a lost State "As AP Dies"; feel "Sitae's" pain as if it were my own; cheer Nivedita's father, who dared to go against outdated norms "In the Land of Krishna"; wet my heart in the waves created by "Draupadi and Krishna"; salute "The Artist Beggar" and the "Middle Class Poet"; chuckle over a cup of "Tea (Chai)"; long for the life of "Gattu"; and let my mind wander through a nostalgic trip of childhood to "House No 4, Street Number Ten".
As I close the book, I smile and resolve to prioritize my inner child. Nivedita's words continue to echo in my heart:
"To reminisce what we lost when we embarked to gain..."
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.

Product Details