family

on 1 June 2017
very bad customer service from oneassist
on 13 January 2017
Oneassist Service Request No.1646646

I recently heard that Xiaomi has broken the relationship with
Gadgetwood for MI devices as they have done tons of frauds while repairing mobile handsets in Delhi.
Perfect example Anmol Gupta and Dipender Kumar from Gadgetwood Eservices pvt ltd have been done fraud by replacing my Mobile handset IMEI number in the Inspection sheet.
And even they kept my mobile with them for almost 2 months and refused to return me.
@Oneassist and GadgetWood are doing Fraud by handshake and they are just collecting the Money from consumers and they will fly away one day like any other chit fund scheme.

@Gadgetwood and @Oneassist companies are fraud.

Don't buy any product from them and even don't rely for Repairing as I heard from most of the people that even you don't get your product back.
on 8 August 2017
Wish i could rate them below 1 star.
Bought this insurance for my iPhone7plus on recommendation of an Apple genius. Since the phone too was bought over Amazon, I picked up the insurance too from here (phone was ordered by my cousin using his credentials and was insured in his name as well).
After just 2 months there was an issue with my camera, for which apple replaced my handset and issued me a replacement letter (this letter clearly mentions the old IMEI no and the new one as well).
Just recently the screen of my phone got damaged, so I filed for a claim. Which was rejected by OnAssist citing the fact that since I did not update my new IMEI no. they cannot process the claim. Even though the letter issued by the Apple Authorized service center clearly mentions the change, they refuse to process the claim simple washing their hands of it saying I should have updated the new phone IMEI no. when the phone got replaced.
To which my point is 1. How does it matter? You have a letter which states why was the handset chaned and it also states the IMEI no.s so what is the issue. 2. No where on the Amazon page is this mentioned and neither is this on the mobile APP of OneAssist
Their counter to the above is this... 1. The process is that you should have updated it when the phone was replaced. and The folks at their customer service seem to repeat this one line for everything I say with firmer and firmer rude tone!
My point is who communicates process? And such things needs to be clearly stated in BOLD and no some fine print. And them telling me that I should have opened and logged in to their website to check is rubbish, since anyone who purchases this plan will log in only to file a claim.

My point is based on plain common sense - My phone was replaced by Apple with a formal letter issued with which explains the reason so technically it is one and the same phone. And how can this not be enough? How can they devise a so called process which is kept in fine print and in some remote corner of their website which is not customer friendly.

I assume they do this only to find ways to reject claims and I am absolutely certain that there will be numerous such instances of rejecting of claims based on frivolous reason.

ONE SUGGESTION - Better to not have insirance than to trust such scammers!
on 22 October 2017
They expect you to die in the phone damage accident, then only they will approve the claim.. if it is normal fall , slip etc then they will say improper usages by you.. so think before buying this.. see it review on google, twitter and then buy its product. Their percentage claim settlement is 1%, because their name is oneassist.
on 22 May 2017
Excellent!
on 30 August 2017
Only foolish people will trust with all this garbage fraud.
on 12 December 2016