auto-hp family

Hey everyone! I bought this Smart car charger last week. I also own many other car chargers and I have reviewed them on amazon . This car charger is one of the best selling car chargers on amazon. Why? because its from MIVI brand.As far as I know, I have used like 5-6 mivi products and non of them disappointed me. They also offers 1 year warranty which is very easy to claim.Just don't forget to register your product.

●●Now coming to this car charger,It comes with two USB charging ports.It can take input in the range of DC 12-24V.
●Output 1: DC 5V -1A
●Output 2: DC 5V -2.1A
(3.1A MAX)

As mentioned, it is a smart car charger.So it will detect your devices charging capacity automatically and output the exact required amount to charge it at its fastest supported speed.The cigarette lighter plug fits snugly, but not so much that you can't pull it out. The USB ports have a higher rated output than other car chargers with integrated USB ports, and after measuring them using various devices and their current draw, I can verify that both ports on this charger really do output at the listed capacity. And even appearance-wise, it looks sharp in white and dark gray.The material is smooth and doesn't retain dirt or grime, and even the blue USB indicator is sleek but not bright enough to be annoying at night.

●●DEVICES TESTED: (charging speed from 1-100%)
Xiaomi Mi5 - Charges it in less than 1hrs and 20 mins.(Supports Quick charge)
iPhone 6s - Charges it in less than 2hrs and 10 mins,(No Quick Charge)
Lenovo K5 note - Charges it in less than 2 hrs (No Quick charge)

●●USAGE:
In continuing to evaluate this product, I plugged it in my car and when I turned on the ignition, I spotted a small LED light come from the front facing part of the car charger just above the USB ports as an easy indicator that there’s power.The nice thing about this car charger is that it widens out of its cylinder shape towards the front part so that you have a better grip all around to pull or push in the car charger into the power outlet port. When I estimated the length that’s still sticking out after pushing and inserting the car charger, there’s about an inch in length sticking out which is more than enough to hold along the sides and pull with your thumb and finger without feeling strained.

●●LONG LASTING?
Haven't had them long enough to tell if they will sustain long and repeated use but will update if they break within the next few months. The seller also reached out to us right away to make sure things were working well so hopefully that's a good sign that they will be responsive if anything goes wrong.

Thanks for reading my review. I hope it helps. Do leave a thumbs up if it did.
Regards
Abraham
review image review image review image review image review image
on 9 July 2017
its a very good product with the best quality for price. unfortunatly its not a perfect fit for my elite i20. if u r a i20 owner i will recommend to buy other product because a lot of i20 reviewers are experiencing the same problem. i made a mistake of not reading comments throughly. i am glad u did not. apart from that a very compact and sleek product.
on 17 August 2017
I was trying to use this in Ford Figo for my ASUS Zenfone2 Mobile but it was not at all working, forget about smart, it was not charging with normal as well, really fedup with this product, utter waste. since i have started using this after crossing the return window i have to loose the money invested on this, i wont' suggest this product to anyone.
on 12 June 2017
The packaging and delivery is good. The product itself surprised me (and not in a good way). I've bought Mivi products before and they've been pretty good. This time, the top part of the charger has started becoming loose within a week. It moves around a bit. The charger is also loose when inserted into the car charger port. This causes inconsistent charge and so I have to keep checking my phone if it's getting charged. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, a few good wiggles will get the job done. Overall, a bit disappointed.
on 15 August 2017
I bought this product for my hyundai i20 2013 model but charger is not fited on my i20 charger port then i tried this charger on suzuki swift and its working good on swift charger port.
Charger quality and performance on swift port is more then good.
i did not recommnd you for buy this for hyudai i20.
Amazon service and packing is very good and delivered product on estimate date.

For Hyundai i20 recommad you to buy [Qualcomm Certified] Regor Quick Charge 2.0(18W) 1 PORT Car Charger
on 15 August 2017
Please do not buy this unsafe item. I have been using it since February. Few instance observed that this adapter getting heated up, recently it melted the cable connected to it. Feeling lucky car saved from electric fire.
on 13 January 2017
It fully charges iPhone 6plus in less than 2hr. Intelligent and compact. It's elegant as well. Writing this review after one year of use. Still performing rock solid.
on 30 July 2017
This charger went bad in a weeks usage. I bought it assuming a branded certified product being delivered by Amazon, but turned out be a very bad experience. it gave a very slow charge and by 2nd week it stopped functioning altogether. I am not sure why Amazon delivers thsi product in the first place. Bad reputation
on 6 June 2017
I have been using this since one month to charge up wifi dongle and iphone it is perfectly working and nylon tough is the best as it gives a perfect safety not to damage the cable. So far my gadgets never ran out of charge while I took long drives and charging up is faster too. Overall a must have.
on 25 April 2017
Does not work poor quality. My HTC 10 says the charger is not compatible. For Samsung it shows charging no increase in percentage after 30 minutes. Easily dislodged from socket.