family

HP 22ES 21.5-inch IPS LED Monitor
Style: HP 22ES|Change
Price:₹ 8,699.00 - ₹ 11,999.00

on 30 May 2017
Great quality, but i wish there would have been inbuilt speakers.
on 4 October 2017
The monitor is insanely thin and looks excellent.
I had to search the buttons to find them below the bezel.
The bezel and stand compliment the design.
Over all I love it and the picture quality is also amazing!
on 19 October 2017
Very sleek and thin - portable monitor, also can vertically adjust the angle for better viewing. Thanks HP and Amazon for quick delivery. Worth getting it at 8999/-
on 21 May 2017
No second thoughts if u r looking for style

Super thin super stylish

Must have
on 19 June 2017
Amazing monitor! I use it hardcore gaming, creating content and watching tom and jerry ( I have a kid in me ). The packing was awesome and it looks amazing on my desk. Really buy this and I asure you that you will not regeret your choice.
on 21 March 2017
Very good experience...I have been using it for a couple of months now
on 31 May 2017
A quality product from HP. Value for money. Working as specified and I like the quality.
on 18 May 2017
awesome one word to describe. beautifully designed, easy to read text from the screen. full hd makes entertainment more vibrant.
on 26 June 2017
Amazing monitor! Amazon packing was excellent.. it looks great on my desk. very Stylish and very much slim monitor ..picture quality is TRUE HD ... i Got this in offer price 9K .Really buy this and I assure you that you will not regret your choice...
on 21 April 2017
Very good deal, Its been a month now I'm using this for my Mac and it works great. No complaints,