family

Customer reviews

49,132
Moto G Plus, 4th Gen (Black, 32 GB)
Colour: Black|Size: 32 GB|Change
Price:₹ 11,249.00 - ₹ 14,590.00

on 12 October 2017
I have purchased this phone on recommendation from my friend who purchased this in May or June 2016. I purchased it in December and suggested my two close friends for the same as mine was also working good. They purchased it in Feb and July.
The one bought in Feb was a furnished phone. What furnished phone means it is a already used phone which is returned to the seller and he somehow manage to make it look like new one and again sells it as a new phone. It's front camera was very blur. We got it replaced from care centre but it seems they also played in between and again the camera is blur. Rear camera lens had scratches which I corrected myself by watching some videos on YouTube applying some jugaadu techniques.
The one bought in July is giving problem in charging everywhere. It's battery also drains out in 6 hours of low usage. Seriously very low usage. As I cannot return both the products now so I have no choice except to let everyone know that don't go for this phone online. It's available offline if you're like only interested in this phone. I don't know whom should I blame? Motorola or Amazon's seller or Amazon!!

My phone which I purchased in Dec 2016 is working fine except front camera sometimes doesn't work and it is now taking too much time to click although I removed all the data and do not have more than 10-15 extra apps and no game app too. Other than that when I connect my phone to laptop it's screen starts malfunctioning. My Friend's phone which is purchased in May 2016 has stopped working twice and he had to pay 2-3K last month. So overall I have got close look on this phone with these 4 units. All 4 are giving problems. So it's a BIG NO for people who don't change their phone often. And Big No who don't want to waste the good 13-15K on this. The only few things that are still good is it is lightweight. Camera is actually good given you're having new phone and not furnished one. Battery is 6 hours full usage. 8-12 hours in mid usage and 12-16 hours in low usage. Overall this product deserves 2 stars only.
on 22 October 2017
Perfect phone for browsing,watching videos,calling,texting.
It's touch is SUPER SMOOTH.
Processor is very good .
Multi tasking is NOT a problem.
No lagging.
No heating.
No hanging.
Will buy again without any doubt.
on 8 January 2017
Best product .so much confusion between lenavo k5 note and moto g4 finally I choose moto.
And I m happy
The phon is just awesome
Everything works absolutely good
Especially the camera
It's get heat up when u play high graphics game like Nortel combet and Nova 3 .
But it doesn't a problem.
on 22 October 2017
After 1 year of use, phone both sim slots have become non functional. Motorola service center says motherboard hardware has given up and replacement will cost 7k. Have owned moto phones prior to Motorola being taken over by Lenovo and have never faced such issues. In my opinion, Motorola has also stated launching new models without rigorous quality control, leading to such drop in durability. Very disappointed...
on 13 July 2017
I ordered this phone but received a defective piece. Amazon did take the phone back and refunded the amount paid. I reordered the phone and again got a defective piece. This time the camera was not working.
on 20 December 2016
Battery backup is not so good & display video quality also not good as moto g3 & x play...when play videos less then 1080p & camera protection glass is very low quality.... So many scratches found within 2 monts..
on 6 October 2017
Pros- Good camera, fluid UI, accurate finger print sensor.
Cons- Worst battery, heat up issue.
The whole experience of the mobile rekt by the weak battery and the heat up issue. Sometimes just surfing the internet causes major heat in the display area. Very bad experience with the mobile. Don't buy Motorola. I am thinking of switching to xiaomi phones.
on 8 October 2017
kuch time badd ...heating problem n battery down ho jati hai abhoot jaldii ..charging ke waqt ..bahoot panga karta haii ..apne app hi kuch bhi app open hone lag jati haii >>> LOOK CLASSIC hai, CAMERA bhi acha haii back wala , front ka ok haii ...biggest problem jo mere wale me ayi vo iska JACK tha ..khrab ho gya bahoot jaldii : ((
on 17 October 2017
i buy this mobile on 8th July 2016. it was a worst mobile from moto family. this mobile not upto my expectations i went service center nearly 3-4 times in warranty period only for getting issues in mobile. now my mobile was not working because of board problem. its not at all use any more how can we prefer such type of mobiles having less life with high price.
on 15 October 2016
I received this handset on 10OCT2016 and its defective.
It gets automatically restart by its own and also the touch pad works inappropriately.
I am applying for refund as i dnt want this handset any more
review image