amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now shoes shop-babydiapers nav_jwl_SG_AFS

on 6 November 2015
the case is ok, has nice cutouts though plastic feels cheap and glossy. The main problem with this case is that it is too tight. It is very difficult to remove the case from the phone once you've put it on. Expect some scratches on the frame and the matte coating to come out at back just above the seam if you are planing to buy this case.
on 14 November 2015
First things first, the color of this case don't match with the ice blue color of 5x. Otherwise it's perfect case and provides sufficient protection.
Thanks to Amazon and the authorized dealer Tekki for delivering the product next day itself.
on 11 January 2016
It is good Case for Nexus 5X. Considering the price, I don't find anything special in this. I was expecting a soft Case which can work as shock up for my Phone. I had 1 for my Nexus 4. It was amazing. It is not their fault though but it could have better if they could write "Hard" in their description.
But good news, This works awesome, I have dropped my Nexus 5X twice from my office desk and nothing happened to my Phone. So I am happy in a way but still 1000 bucks :(.
on 18 December 2016
I bought 2 Nexus 5x phones 1 each for my parents and was looking for a nice thin case to protect them. I wanted the cases in different colors for my parents to identify which one is theirs. I bought a black and a white thin spigen case and I'm mighty pleased with my choice so far. It fits the phone perfectly and is thin enough to not make the phone bulky. To top it all I got the items delivered in best condition 1 day ahead of scheduled delivery date.
on 2 January 2016
Case is good..it had resisted 6 feet fall of my phone and many small height falls..it adds some weight to phone but definitely not lightweight..it also protects the camera from scratches due to the projection at camera hole..it had added the good looks to the phone..the price would have been little less..
on 25 December 2015
Offers good amount of protection to phone. Cut outs are perfect.
I normally don't like to use cases, but considering the cost of phone it is a good idea to protect it from drops and the case will do so.
on 15 February 2017
It's been almost a year since I bought this product. Yesterday my phone fell on the road when I was getting out of a car. I was mentally prepared for a shattered screen but not a scratch was on the screen. This product is definitely worth the price. Keep up the good work!
on 5 August 2016
Awosom product.
I first bought the spigen transparent back cover which had some issues.
This one is super cool
I think it will have some scratch marks aftr a prd of time.still it blends with the phone easily.
on 24 April 2016
Best case for nexus 5x. The fit is perfect and the quality is awesome. The only problem is your headphone jack doesn't go fully into the 3.5mm jack since the cover blocks a bit which isn't much of a problem! Overall, its the best case amoung the lot!
on 11 December 2015
Best case:
Slim case add no weight or blukiness
Premium look
Cutout are proper
No problem in accessing the imprint
Protects the screen if kept upside down
Protects proturding camera