auto-hp family

Showing 1-10 of 1,006 reviews(3 star). See all 18,520 reviews
on 30 December 2014
The phone is super fast, screen quality is awesome, Battery life is amazing, both camera are superb. Everything I ever needed from a phone is packed inside this phone.

At 5.5" the size of the phone felt a bit big, but after a while I got accustomed to it.
The only issue I faced was the spontaneous restarts of the device due to overheating, when playing heavy games while connected to a charger.

Overall experience of using this phone has been fabulous right from the word go.

Update:
Service of one plus is really bad. In the past 2 year, a lot of things have gone wrong with the phone and OnePlus is least interested to serve when you contact them, also service charges are really high. I asked all my friends to buy OnePlus phones and most of them have had to replace their phones within a year or so. Not a good experience with company's service.
on 22 August 2015
Good android mobile, better to wait for the refresh of one plus 2+. This mobile is stable and secure compared to other offerings from Samsung. Go for this if Android is important to you. I feel that my Lumia 830(my daily driver) is better, takes better pictures, better audio quality etc..
on 30 August 2017
I have bought two OnePlus phones - they don't last very long. This one went bad in 1.5 years. That is too short a time for an expensive phone to last.
on 14 April 2015
I think there is something wrong in the model that came of the 2015 production line.
Maybe cuz Oneplus and Cyanogen broke up.
I read a lot of reviews and considered it a good idea to buy this, not fully satisfied. It freezes sometimes and the phone is not as good as I expected it to be.
Bad battery life. Not even 1hr of continuous gaming.
on 5 July 2016
Great product. Impossible to beat specs for the price but you can forget service.

You will have to just pray that nothing goes wrong.
on 3 February 2015
I've a problem with my one plus, the mic doesn't work when i talk on phone while lying down in my bed, people complain that they can hardly hear me, i put it on speaker and they can hear me well, when the phone is vertically help, ie while standing and sitting, the mic works just fine, people can hear me well, but when i lie down,they just can't hear me, does anyone else had this problem?
on 23 February 2015
phone performance is awesome battery backup is very disappointing. No updates in india is one of the disappointing factor. Remaining every thing is good
on 23 February 2015
The phone is performing as expected... except that of battery charge. The battery gets drained off in one day with average usage... not used at maximum.
As sated in the promos, upon heavy usage the battery drains off much early and does not even last for 20 hrs.
on 16 August 2017
battery is the main problem and the charger stopped working after sometime.
the chargers online are mostly fake, so you're screwed in a way if the charger stops working
on 11 April 2015
Value for money phone. Have had no problems with the device for the last 3 months or so of ownership. But customer service and after sales support has to be the worse ! Even worse than a few government offices.