auto-hp family

Showing 1-10 of 1,464 reviews(1 star). See all 18,520 reviews
on 6 June 2017
Bad one, screen is too brittle.

Replacement parts are too expensive. Go for a better brand like motorola !
on 20 September 2016
Worst exp of my life on any phone which is so costly also. Thirds time in a row its screen got faulty and become colorful. Contacted them many times, but they give standard response.

They have suddenly stopped Operating system support, How You can expect ecology to get created for these kind of phones.

Do not go by specification.

Not worth IMO.
on 11 March 2015
Please don't buy this .Its worst and it has serious heating issues and no support from Amazon to replace the product as in Flipkart.
The battery charges throughout the night and it drains completely within couple of hours. While charging you cant even use the phone as its very hot on the back surface, Please don't waste the money. I bought MI4 which is completely perfect in performance and no heating issues
on 16 April 2015
very poor service backup. You will struggle to deal with hardware problems, my touchscreen is malfunctioning with ghost touches and i keep restarting the phone. Oneplus has made me reset the phone twice already lying about it being a software issue.
Also, one needs to be prepared for the huge size which doesnt fit in jeans.
on 9 August 2015
Amazon full marks for delivery and for support!!
But oneplus I am disappointed, It was my first salary and I feel I wasted it in bad product. The basic call service wouldn't work. The microphone stopped working after 3days of receipt of product. The updates keep coming! If you're not giving CM12 don't write CM12.
on 14 June 2015
Three days into usage. Volume has become zero.
I have heard its a nightmare to get it repaired. Now I have to go through that nightmare!!!
I gifted this to my wife and we already have had fights due to buying a low quality Chinese product at 21,999.
Don't buy this as a gift.
on 4 April 2015
Software not at all stable. They keep on delaying the updates and that too by months from the promised date. And after that also no confirm time frame just a "coming soon". Like seriously? I would recommend to pay 10k extra and get moto x2 for the software stability and services. NFC doesnt work apps crash. System crashes
on 6 March 2015
Cool Amazon Service!!
Regarding the product, .,Disappointing Experience with OnePlus One.. when I received the product, Sim slot not detecting the SIM which otherwise working fine in other feature and smartphones.
Returned the product.

*** UPDATE***

Returned the Phone, Got the Refund.
Thank you Amazon.
on 9 September 2017
Screen is so fragile! And it costs Rs 11,000 to replace the screen. I had to replace the screen twice. I recommended this phone to my sister and guess what, her screen got broken too. I will not buy this phone, just because of this pricing for screen and how easily it breaks.
on 12 August 2017
product is damaged, having multiple cracks on body and amazon is creeping for its return policy. first time in the history of my amazon shooping i have started hating it. tyey have made some app for restoring the configration online and it does not work at al. do not buy this mobile