family

on 14 October 2017
Don't buy this product, its not genuine.
I have been use Nivea deodorant for sometime now, every time I used to buy it from offline market, but just because of the low price I decide to take a chance with this, what I got is TOTAL disappointment.
It start with the packaging, generally this deodorant come in box packaging, where as I received only the bottle inside Amazon packaging.
When started using it I realize that it only has gas inside,
on 12 October 2017
Average one but not that great ..And surely not 48 hours active ...
Bought it just to try how it fares.... Also the price is 149 which is way higher ... For lightning its for 139. But set of 3 (2+1 offer ) is just 398 ..So comes down to 133 each only...
on 3 July 2017
The scent is fresh. But it is mild and doesn't seem all that long lasting as claimed.
on 16 August 2017
Very good & genuine product. It has a good fragrance but does not last for full day. But overall it is a good product.
on 13 October 2017
My wife dsnt believe tht I hv put on deo.I hv to put it again n again n again.I feel Cheated by the 48hr claim.
on 3 June 2017
Nice deodrant. Thanks Amazon
on 12 July 2017
Beautiful and subtle fragrance, but it certainly does not stay for 48 hours. I'd say 6-8 hours max. I don't sweat much, and in any case I sit in AC all day.
on 21 February 2017
Nice smell but last for just 30 mts..
on 29 August 2017
It's good enough that the fragrance long lasting for only 12 hours not for the 24 hours unless he takes a bath ;)
on 17 October 2017
Although, it's shown on the casing, 48hrs- the smell hardly lasts 30 mins or so. Earlier, for similar product, the scent used to last longer. Don't know if this is original or not. Tried with multiple batches of the product before this conclusion. Disappointed........