auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now godrej amazon-apps kindle phones-accessories shoes shop-baby nav_jwl_fresh

Colour Name: WhiteChange
Price:₹ 6,799.00

on 20 May 2014
xolo ka koi mobile mat lena. kyuki iski service bahut.kharb. or quality bahut khrab he. or 15 din me mobile me problem ho jate he.xolocar me jayenge. to bahut dhake .khane padenge.or .seals accusative se bat karo galiya khani padengi.koi response nahi milega.
on 8 October 2014
Within 4.5 months of buying this phone, the display stop working.
Gave it to the service center, and was shocked to find out that they take atleast 30 days to repair handsets.
After trying to call their toll free no. and sending 4 emails to their customer care and getting no replies. I went and voiced my grievance on their facebook page.
Received a replacement after 20 days. Was shocked to see that they had sent me a much older defective handset with the power key worn out and the speakerphone not functioning.
When dialling, my voice could not be heard at the other end.

Returned it to them and still waiting to hear about the fate of the handset.

I also discovered on their facebook page, that several others have suffered the same problem. They are using sub standard components and are unable to manage the after sales services.

I regret having bought this phone and would not recommend to any wellwisher.
Please see what others have to say on their facebook page
(search for XOLO on facebook)

Apparently more than 4 people on this page have commented about their display getting spoilt.
on 15 June 2014
Hi All,

Delivery service is always best from Amazon

Performance of phone is too good for cost. But there is functionality issues in phone

Q1000 Opus OS do not support Kitkat version. If upgraded lot of malfunctions

Mic the worst quality. Went to service center more than 3 times within these 10 days

Suggesting to go towards Brand phone buy, instead of seeing cost. Walking to service center creates high frustration

Thanks..
on 8 June 2014
HI all, when i received the phone it was seal packed and after opening it i tried to charging the battery but not was connecting for charging. it means company has packed without quality checked. it means Xolo company giving the message to all always buy good brand product (lenovo,samsung,pansonic)and don't waste money in these type brand,Jinke pass product check karke rakhne ka time nahi hai bus adv. karva lo.but Amazone service iD
on 4 October 2014
I bought this XOLO Q1000 Opus phone from amazon. From day one it has given a problem of volume i.e. my voice doesn't reach clearly to other end. Power button was working intermittently. After one service it stopped working completely. I hope XOLO company will try to resolve this problem. After such experience I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
Note - I bought it in July 2014 and now its Oct' 2014 still the problem is not solved.
on 12 May 2014
Sorry to say but this phone did not meet my expectations. No problems with Amazon's service but still the phone is so bad that it is not worth the money spent on it. Thought the Fit & Finish & Screen were good but the phone started giving problems from 2nd day onwards. Network issue, Earpiece not working & lastly Headset jack stopped working. Took it to XOLO service & they said they will change the PCB (Motherboard) & all other required things & will return the phone back after 25 days. WIthin 5 days of usage these things have happened to the the phone. I didn't expect this kind of Quality from Xolo but I have seen its reviews, which are not good. I would advise everyone not to go for this model of Xolo in particular. My wife has been using Q800 for 6 moths now & that is a very good phone whne compared to this or any other phone in that range.

Hats off to Amazon Service for going a step ahead & helping me get a refund for this worthless item. Thank you Amazon for your service.
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 15 February 2014
Q1000 Opus has a Broadcom quadcore cpu,not the mediatek one which you see in other xolo device. 1 GB ram is great for a device at this price range which ensures good multitasking and lag free user experience. It ships with Android 4.2 Jellybean on board. The processor is not that powerful when comparing to other xolo quadcore devices shipping with mediatek ones.

Display - 5 inches. The resolution is not that great, only FWVGA 480 x 854. ( 196 ppi ). The display doesn't look that bad though. Viewing angles are average. The built quality of the device is also average.

If you have seen official images of this device on Xolo website,there appears to be a compass photo in it. In reality this doesnt have a magnetometer,so no compass support. Accelerometer,Proximity and Light sensor are included.

This device has GLONASS in built,Global navigation satellite systems developed by Russia for better location tracking.

The 5MP Camera quality is average. The video can be recorded at 720P,but the quality is below average. The camera app has some bugs and often throws "Camera cannot be connected error". You need to restart in order to use the camera again.

1080p video playback is supported out of the box. USB on the go is also supported with which you can plugin your usb pendrives and play multimedia files.

Popular games like Temple Run,Subway surfers etc can be played without any issues. The battery is a 2000mAh one which can power it for 1 day of average use.

Apps can be moved/installed on to the sdcard.

I would very much suggest you to get other mediatek powered quadcore devices rather getting this,as they have overall better performance than this.

UPDATE : Xolo has released Android 4.4 Kitkat update for the device,making it a more value for money device.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2015
Now, recently from the past 2 months i have been facing issues with 4 phones which I had brought for my company that is a q700i , q800 and 2phones Q3000 model.
Firstly Q700i,
In this phone the issue stands is that the phone is having a heating up problem . The charger also gets highly heated up. The speaker is having a distorted noise problem.

Secondly, Q3000,
In this model the charger stopped working in its 3rd month itself. When I have approached the service center they are worst bunch of service center people I have experienced in my life. They in no sense know the meaning of the term "Service". They have made me feel that customer is a slave if you have brought this company's products. I gave my q3000 model charger to the service center people they have given me a q1010i charger after 10days of my continues followup.When I denied to accept it they said to trust them and they will give me my model charger in more 10-15days. Now, they are saying that submit the q1010i charger also and they will give me a charger of q3000 after more 15days as they cannot get my original charger from the company and if I leave this charger also with them then only they will give me that charger after 15 days. They will talk to the customer in the most abusive manner a person can and have asked me to whatever I can.

In Q700i I have given the phone to them for the repairing of the problem but they have taken the phone and will be giving after repairing after 2months only. How can a person using a smartphone in the company work without the phone for 2months. The phone was given to the person for its functionalities of using Emails, Camera , Google Drive, Company ERP software, location TRacking, watsapp,etc. the company should be providing a standby handset if the services cannot be met within 2-3days maximum. Or a replacement should be provided in the case of the handset being a factory manufacturing defect. Xolo Q1000 opus bought by my friend is also of the same lineup.. Buy xolo prove urself a fool is their latest campaign.
on 19 June 2014
Hey guys if you're looking for a good phone which will last for atleast 2 year than dont buy xolo product .I have purchased XOLO Q700 from local retailer phone wroked fine for 4 month after that it was giving touch problem and in next month my battery was swallowed in such manner that i thougt it will blast now but fortunately this was not happened i called the customer care and requested them to provide new battery they had told me to contact the service center which near by me so I had contacted them(31 Feb 2014 ) they had told me that you will get your new battery within a week but till now (19 June 2014) almost 4 month gone i didnt get my battery my phone was totally blind without battery from last 4 month i didnt touch my phone for around 4 month still waiting for battery.Now when i was calling the service center they are telling that there will be no chance for new battery to come i was disappointed . so guys if you really want to buy a good phone than dont go with XOLO I have never seen such useless product and company now i have decided that i will never even think to buy any new brand phone like XOLO etc.
on 18 June 2014
the XOlo Q1000 opus was work fine for 2 days after that its given on/off or screen off button key issue
for same visited ti thane service center @teen hath naka where found the person is not responding properly and mention the for key replace it will take 15- 20 days & ti may go beyond 1 month also

these service center are more keen for handling the shopkeeper handset item . If any once go personally then they are not entertaining them.

As same handset recycle in online or again to other shop keeper and sane was sold to new customer.

I am thought that I had invested to wrong handset, my investment in wrong asset.

call center help line is also not good they can't provide any help

Further, I am unable to do any activity from my phone as screen lock is not able to open by button failure

If I go for replacement with amazon they already mention that it will take 7-15 days and refund will take 1 month to complete and credit in my account

in short 1 month money got block which was used by Amazon for business use and full of harassment

Finally from this experience I would say that t

Purchase from any company shop with branded item which have good QC tested product for minimum issue + in case 1 piece defects comes that can be replaced by show room on the spot