amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now hss kindle shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_fresh

on 8 October 2014
Within 4.5 months of buying this phone, the display stop working.
Gave it to the service center, and was shocked to find out that they take atleast 30 days to repair handsets.
After trying to call their toll free no. and sending 4 emails to their customer care and getting no replies. I went and voiced my grievance on their facebook page.
Received a replacement after 20 days. Was shocked to see that they had sent me a much older defective handset with the power key worn out and the speakerphone not functioning.
When dialling, my voice could not be heard at the other end.

Returned it to them and still waiting to hear about the fate of the handset.

I also discovered on their facebook page, that several others have suffered the same problem. They are using sub standard components and are unable to manage the after sales services.

I regret having bought this phone and would not recommend to any wellwisher.
Please see what others have to say on their facebook page
(search for XOLO on facebook)

Apparently more than 4 people on this page have commented about their display getting spoilt.
on 20 May 2014
xolo ka koi mobile mat lena. kyuki iski service bahut.kharb. or quality bahut khrab he. or 15 din me mobile me problem ho jate he.xolocar me jayenge. to bahut dhake .khane padenge.or .seals accusative se bat karo galiya khani padengi.koi response nahi milega.
on 15 June 2014
Hi All,

Delivery service is always best from Amazon

Performance of phone is too good for cost. But there is functionality issues in phone

Q1000 Opus OS do not support Kitkat version. If upgraded lot of malfunctions

Mic the worst quality. Went to service center more than 3 times within these 10 days

Suggesting to go towards Brand phone buy, instead of seeing cost. Walking to service center creates high frustration

Thanks..
on 4 October 2014
I bought this XOLO Q1000 Opus phone from amazon. From day one it has given a problem of volume i.e. my voice doesn't reach clearly to other end. Power button was working intermittently. After one service it stopped working completely. I hope XOLO company will try to resolve this problem. After such experience I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
Note - I bought it in July 2014 and now its Oct' 2014 still the problem is not solved.
on 8 June 2014
HI all, when i received the phone it was seal packed and after opening it i tried to charging the battery but not was connecting for charging. it means company has packed without quality checked. it means Xolo company giving the message to all always buy good brand product (lenovo,samsung,pansonic)and don't waste money in these type brand,Jinke pass product check karke rakhne ka time nahi hai bus adv. karva lo.but Amazone service iD
on 17 July 2014
As this phone is having kitkat update I updated my brand new received phone for the same. It started showing problem of Missing Network and all type of Sounds.
I returned it to Amazon.
Thanks Amazon for a very smooth procedure of Return. Got my full amount Refunded.
on 31 May 2014
Very very good handsets and lowest price in Amazon.in. thanks to amazon for batter price and good service provided by Amazon.
4.4.2 work very well. At this price batter then the best handsets in the market. Good job by XOLO.
Nice budget handsets. Any one can buy thus one with closed eyes.
on 26 May 2015
Now, recently from the past 2 months i have been facing issues with 4 phones which I had brought for my company that is a q700i , q800 and 2phones Q3000 model.
Firstly Q700i,
In this phone the issue stands is that the phone is having a heating up problem . The charger also gets highly heated up. The speaker is having a distorted noise problem.

Secondly, Q3000,
In this model the charger stopped working in its 3rd month itself. When I have approached the service center they are worst bunch of service center people I have experienced in my life. They in no sense know the meaning of the term "Service". They have made me feel that customer is a slave if you have brought this company's products. I gave my q3000 model charger to the service center people they have given me a q1010i charger after 10days of my continues followup.When I denied to accept it they said to trust them and they will give me my model charger in more 10-15days. Now, they are saying that submit the q1010i charger also and they will give me a charger of q3000 after more 15days as they cannot get my original charger from the company and if I leave this charger also with them then only they will give me that charger after 15 days. They will talk to the customer in the most abusive manner a person can and have asked me to whatever I can.

In Q700i I have given the phone to them for the repairing of the problem but they have taken the phone and will be giving after repairing after 2months only. How can a person using a smartphone in the company work without the phone for 2months. The phone was given to the person for its functionalities of using Emails, Camera , Google Drive, Company ERP software, location TRacking, watsapp,etc. the company should be providing a standby handset if the services cannot be met within 2-3days maximum. Or a replacement should be provided in the case of the handset being a factory manufacturing defect. Xolo Q1000 opus bought by my friend is also of the same lineup.. Buy xolo prove urself a fool is their latest campaign.
on 24 October 2014
Beat fone in its price range dont blame the defects for what you are paying..this is not an iphone or a samsung flagship for everything to work perfect at 6500 what would you get guys its quad 4 @1GB ram dont you think is cool.??
on 8 April 2016
Experience -After using for1 and a half year

Poor mobile...... Heating issue just too hot (Small size omlet can be cooked).... while playing video.... Don't ask about gaming I removed all games.... Terrible experience....

Its Kitkat software had some problem...... I don't think it will get Lollipop...

It's age of 13MP Camera it has only 5

I am getting problem with connecting to pc ....mass storage mode it gets refresh or phone restarts .....

Service Centers as disappearing with time