amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now sa kindle DVD phones-accessories shoes shop-svdbaby Shop now

hi this is logesh from chennai i bought xolo q 1000 opus mobile from
amazon april month,then i updated kitkat os there after i was facing
lot of bugs example of wi fi not working network frequently dropped
out and much more after xolo release the bug fix update wi fi only
fixed others for the same,i given to chennai xolo service centre
(deprosis...
Published 15 months ago by logesh

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon - XOLO Q1000 Opus - Never Buy
I bought this XOLO Q1000 Opus phone from amazon. From day one it has given a problem of volume i.e. my voice doesn't reach clearly to other end. Power button was working intermittently. After one service it stopped working completely. I hope XOLO company will try to resolve this problem. After such experience I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
Note - I...
Published 11 months ago by Sanjay

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon - XOLO Q1000 Opus - Never Buy, 4 October 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Note - I bought it in July 2014 and now its Oct' 2014 still the problem is not solved.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Sorry to say but this phone did not meet my expectations. No problems with Amazon's service but still the phone is so bad that it is not worth the money spent on it. Thought the Fit & Finish & Screen were good but the phone started giving problems from 2nd day onwards. Network issue, Earpiece not working & lastly Headset jack stopped working. Took it to XOLO service & they said they will change the PCB (Motherboard) & all other required things & will return the phone back after 25 days. WIthin 5 days of usage these things have happened to the the phone. I didn't expect this kind of Quality from Xolo but I have seen its reviews, which are not good. I would advise everyone not to go for this model of Xolo in particular. My wife has been using Q800 for 6 moths now & that is a very good phone whne compared to this or any other phone in that range.

Hats off to Amazon Service for going a step ahead & helping me get a refund for this worthless item. Thank you Amazon for your service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Company and products, 26 May 2015
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Now, recently from the past 2 months i have been facing issues with 4 phones which I had brought for my company that is a q700i , q800 and 2phones Q3000 model.
Firstly Q700i,
In this phone the issue stands is that the phone is having a heating up problem . The charger also gets highly heated up. The speaker is having a distorted noise problem.

Secondly, Q3000,
In this model the charger stopped working in its 3rd month itself. When I have approached the service center they are worst bunch of service center people I have experienced in my life. They in no sense know the meaning of the term "Service". They have made me feel that customer is a slave if you have brought this company's products. I gave my q3000 model charger to the service center people they have given me a q1010i charger after 10days of my continues followup.When I denied to accept it they said to trust them and they will give me my model charger in more 10-15days. Now, they are saying that submit the q1010i charger also and they will give me a charger of q3000 after more 15days as they cannot get my original charger from the company and if I leave this charger also with them then only they will give me that charger after 15 days. They will talk to the customer in the most abusive manner a person can and have asked me to whatever I can.

In Q700i I have given the phone to them for the repairing of the problem but they have taken the phone and will be giving after repairing after 2months only. How can a person using a smartphone in the company work without the phone for 2months. The phone was given to the person for its functionalities of using Emails, Camera , Google Drive, Company ERP software, location TRacking, watsapp,etc. the company should be providing a standby handset if the services cannot be met within 2-3days maximum. Or a replacement should be provided in the case of the handset being a factory manufacturing defect. Xolo Q1000 opus bought by my friend is also of the same lineup.. Buy xolo prove urself a fool is their latest campaign.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy XOLO very Poor Service, 19 June 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Hey guys if you're looking for a good phone which will last for atleast 2 year than dont buy xolo product .I have purchased XOLO Q700 from local retailer phone wroked fine for 4 month after that it was giving touch problem and in next month my battery was swallowed in such manner that i thougt it will blast now but fortunately this was not happened i called the customer care and requested them to provide new battery they had told me to contact the service center which near by me so I had contacted them(31 Feb 2014 ) they had told me that you will get your new battery within a week but till now (19 June 2014) almost 4 month gone i didnt get my battery my phone was totally blind without battery from last 4 month i didnt touch my phone for around 4 month still waiting for battery.Now when i was calling the service center they are telling that there will be no chance for new battery to come i was disappointed . so guys if you really want to buy a good phone than dont go with XOLO I have never seen such useless product and company now i have decided that i will never even think to buy any new brand phone like XOLO etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars XOLO cheated trying to get the money from my side WORK ORDER 310000427588 and IMEI NO: 911351002148075, 13 May 2014
hi this is logesh from chennai i bought xolo q 1000 opus mobile from
amazon april month,then i updated kitkat os there after i was facing
lot of bugs example of wi fi not working network frequently dropped
out and much more after xolo release the bug fix update wi fi only
fixed others for the same,i given to chennai xolo service centre
(deprosis technologies xolo autherised service centre in chennai),they
got my mobile to repair they said your mobile repair in within 25 days
i waited 1month 3days still i am not yet received ,at that during the
time i called to xolo care and chennai deprosys no reponse they again
and again told estimation approval pending for the cost of 3,700 i
dont know why should i pay for that i have a warrenty period ,they
told your mobile need to change the motherboard i dont know i have
problem in software issue for so i need to degrade kitkat to jellybean
os but told motherboard change so they(xolo) cheated trying to get the
money from my side .so kindly help me and do the needful at the
earliest without mobile how can i work in my office otherwise pls give
my mobile without any changes i will try my self degrade the os...i
hope you try to resolve this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Phone. Kuddos to Indian Mobile makers, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Good Product. Specifications rock in terms of performance also. Value for money. Android was immediately updated to Kitkat. Good resolution. No problem in buying Indian brands especially when almost Ninety percent the mobile manufacturers are sourcing parts from China. Besides, Good quality Chinese phones like Gionee, Xiaomi are now acceptable brands in India.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic after sales service, 19 August 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Pathetic after sales service. Product was good as long as it lasted. Within 6 months, touch screen stopped working. Product with service centre since almost a month. At service centre, many such unsatisfied customers with various complaints. Advisable to buy only standard product. Currently, back to my 3 year old Samsung Mobile.

1.0 out of 5 stars I never expected about this product, 7 November 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
When I received this product , it was defective piece.I order it on 4th Nov14 and received on 6th Nov .The product microphone is not at all working (Xoloq1000 Opus white)
.First time thought to purchase with the indian brand that to with reputed online website and got the defective one .Expecting some solution soon

2.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes the specs don't matter. But the build quality does., 17 May 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Like anyone with half a brain can deduce for themselves, the specs are quite outstanding for the price bracket this phone falls within. But the cheapness of the build quality cannot be overruled at all. In fact, the cheap feel starts right at the led touch buttons at the bottom of the screen. They don't even light up consistently. It's as if Xolo put in one LED light in the center of the bottom panel, and let it illuminate all three buttons. It's truly pathetic. The plastic use overall is also quite cheap. If given a chance, I wouldn't really buy this phone again. But I believe for the uninitiated, this phone will be a godsend.

1.0 out of 5 stars west of manny if buy this brand phone, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Xolo Q1000 Opus (White, 4GB) (Electronics)
Phone is defected problem in usb i email xolo customer care..
Xolo customer care reply me use other brand usb cable if u again problem
Email again with IMEI NO...
Today after using 8 day i find crack in screen display
Today i go to service center jodhpur after checking saying me this screen is damage
this phone is waranty t&c not accept if you change this display pay charges rs-2800
i calling xolo customer care toll free no speak my problem xolo customer care reply me
he say me if you want new display so you pay rs- 2800
i have no choice i/ve not satisfaid..