amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now kindle shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_SG_AFS

on 8 October 2014
Within 4.5 months of buying this phone, the display stop working.
Gave it to the service center, and was shocked to find out that they take atleast 30 days to repair handsets.
After trying to call their toll free no. and sending 4 emails to their customer care and getting no replies. I went and voiced my grievance on their facebook page.
Received a replacement after 20 days. Was shocked to see that they had sent me a much older defective handset with the power key worn out and the speakerphone not functioning.
When dialling, my voice could not be heard at the other end.

Returned it to them and still waiting to hear about the fate of the handset.

I also discovered on their facebook page, that several others have suffered the same problem. They are using sub standard components and are unable to manage the after sales services.

I regret having bought this phone and would not recommend to any wellwisher.
Please see what others have to say on their facebook page
(search for XOLO on facebook)

Apparently more than 4 people on this page have commented about their display getting spoilt.
on 20 May 2014
xolo ka koi mobile mat lena. kyuki iski service bahut.kharb. or quality bahut khrab he. or 15 din me mobile me problem ho jate he.xolocar me jayenge. to bahut dhake .khane padenge.or .seals accusative se bat karo galiya khani padengi.koi response nahi milega.
on 15 June 2014
Hi All,

Delivery service is always best from Amazon

Performance of phone is too good for cost. But there is functionality issues in phone

Q1000 Opus OS do not support Kitkat version. If upgraded lot of malfunctions

Mic the worst quality. Went to service center more than 3 times within these 10 days

Suggesting to go towards Brand phone buy, instead of seeing cost. Walking to service center creates high frustration

on 8 June 2014
HI all, when i received the phone it was seal packed and after opening it i tried to charging the battery but not was connecting for charging. it means company has packed without quality checked. it means Xolo company giving the message to all always buy good brand product (lenovo,samsung,pansonic)and don't waste money in these type brand,Jinke pass product check karke rakhne ka time nahi hai bus adv. karva lo.but Amazone service iD
on 4 October 2014
I bought this XOLO Q1000 Opus phone from amazon. From day one it has given a problem of volume i.e. my voice doesn't reach clearly to other end. Power button was working intermittently. After one service it stopped working completely. I hope XOLO company will try to resolve this problem. After such experience I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
Note - I bought it in July 2014 and now its Oct' 2014 still the problem is not solved.
on 12 May 2014
Sorry to say but this phone did not meet my expectations. No problems with Amazon's service but still the phone is so bad that it is not worth the money spent on it. Thought the Fit & Finish & Screen were good but the phone started giving problems from 2nd day onwards. Network issue, Earpiece not working & lastly Headset jack stopped working. Took it to XOLO service & they said they will change the PCB (Motherboard) & all other required things & will return the phone back after 25 days. WIthin 5 days of usage these things have happened to the the phone. I didn't expect this kind of Quality from Xolo but I have seen its reviews, which are not good. I would advise everyone not to go for this model of Xolo in particular. My wife has been using Q800 for 6 moths now & that is a very good phone whne compared to this or any other phone in that range.

Hats off to Amazon Service for going a step ahead & helping me get a refund for this worthless item. Thank you Amazon for your service.
on 26 May 2015
Now, recently from the past 2 months i have been facing issues with 4 phones which I had brought for my company that is a q700i , q800 and 2phones Q3000 model.
Firstly Q700i,
In this phone the issue stands is that the phone is having a heating up problem . The charger also gets highly heated up. The speaker is having a distorted noise problem.

Secondly, Q3000,
In this model the charger stopped working in its 3rd month itself. When I have approached the service center they are worst bunch of service center people I have experienced in my life. They in no sense know the meaning of the term "Service". They have made me feel that customer is a slave if you have brought this company's products. I gave my q3000 model charger to the service center people they have given me a q1010i charger after 10days of my continues followup.When I denied to accept it they said to trust them and they will give me my model charger in more 10-15days. Now, they are saying that submit the q1010i charger also and they will give me a charger of q3000 after more 15days as they cannot get my original charger from the company and if I leave this charger also with them then only they will give me that charger after 15 days. They will talk to the customer in the most abusive manner a person can and have asked me to whatever I can.

In Q700i I have given the phone to them for the repairing of the problem but they have taken the phone and will be giving after repairing after 2months only. How can a person using a smartphone in the company work without the phone for 2months. The phone was given to the person for its functionalities of using Emails, Camera , Google Drive, Company ERP software, location TRacking, watsapp,etc. the company should be providing a standby handset if the services cannot be met within 2-3days maximum. Or a replacement should be provided in the case of the handset being a factory manufacturing defect. Xolo Q1000 opus bought by my friend is also of the same lineup.. Buy xolo prove urself a fool is their latest campaign.
on 17 June 2014
I ordered the phone from amazon[GABBAR DEALS] on 3rd june and received it in nagpur on 5th June for 7187/-. The tracking, packaging and product condition were all prompt and prime. I also got a free world-cup edition-Liverpool branded football as a gift,much appreciated Gabbar deals and XOLO :) A good quality Flip cover and screen guard is included in the box.

About the device:The phone is excellent quality. I am an enterprise level user and previous and current phones include S2 and HTC Mini in my family. This phone blows the S2 away with its performance. I have played real racing and NFS Most Wanted with zero lag or frame drops. I also ordered a Transcend 16 gb class 10 memory card from amazon and that is working smoothly with the phone.This was ordered as a backup and has quietly replaced the S2 :P

I have not updated the phone with kitkat yet as all the problems have not been fixed with that update but I am very happy with the near stock ROM. Battery lasts a day on moderate to heavy dual SIM 3g usage and some heavy games for 20-30 mins.I do plan to get a higher capacity battery like a 3000 mAh in the near future.

The camera is okay,nothing groundbreaking, clear in the day,average in the night.Front is barely okay for Video Calls.
For the price you pay for it,processing is fast,really fast.You have to see it to believe it, blows micromax in the same price or slightly higher bracket away.

To sum it up, do buy the phone if 8k is your budget,nothing beats it. I used to be brand conscious but the performance of this phone has been revealing. Add decent headphones and the device is complete.
on 18 June 2014
the XOlo Q1000 opus was work fine for 2 days after that its given on/off or screen off button key issue
for same visited ti thane service center @teen hath naka where found the person is not responding properly and mention the for key replace it will take 15- 20 days & ti may go beyond 1 month also

these service center are more keen for handling the shopkeeper handset item . If any once go personally then they are not entertaining them.

As same handset recycle in online or again to other shop keeper and sane was sold to new customer.

I am thought that I had invested to wrong handset, my investment in wrong asset.

call center help line is also not good they can't provide any help

Further, I am unable to do any activity from my phone as screen lock is not able to open by button failure

If I go for replacement with amazon they already mention that it will take 7-15 days and refund will take 1 month to complete and credit in my account

in short 1 month money got block which was used by Amazon for business use and full of harassment

Finally from this experience I would say that t

Purchase from any company shop with branded item which have good QC tested product for minimum issue + in case 1 piece defects comes that can be replaced by show room on the spot
on 13 May 2014
hi this is logesh from chennai i bought xolo q 1000 opus mobile from
amazon april month,then i updated kitkat os there after i was facing
lot of bugs example of wi fi not working network frequently dropped
out and much more after xolo release the bug fix update wi fi only
fixed others for the same,i given to chennai xolo service centre
(deprosis technologies xolo autherised service centre in chennai),they
got my mobile to repair they said your mobile repair in within 25 days
i waited 1month 3days still i am not yet received ,at that during the
time i called to xolo care and chennai deprosys no reponse they again
and again told estimation approval pending for the cost of 3,700 i
dont know why should i pay for that i have a warrenty period ,they
told your mobile need to change the motherboard i dont know i have
problem in software issue for so i need to degrade kitkat to jellybean
os but told motherboard change so they(xolo) cheated trying to get the
money from my side .so kindly help me and do the needful at the
earliest without mobile how can i work in my office otherwise pls give
my mobile without any changes i will try my self degrade the os...i
hope you try to resolve this...