amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now shoes shop-svdbaby Shop now

Style: Rush 2|Change
Price:₹ 139.00

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 3 November 2016
The product is really good. The smell is mild and not that strong. The odour stays throughout the day if sprayed properly. The package was done neatly and I received this in 2 days. Go for this only if you don't want a strong smelling deo. Or else go for Axe Blast or Wild Stone.
on 23 November 2016
Pros 1)affordable.
2)strong smell.
3)good as a sweat-smell-destroyer.
Cons.
1) Doesn't last long.
2)u can buy it at cheaper rate in the local stores. (bt not with the seal intact.)

Conclusion : If u want something to stop ur shirts to smell horrible this will work out excellent. Bt if u want it last long it will disappoint. So decide what u want. For me it's the first case. I'm not so much into "always smell like a deo" thing so works for me.
on 29 January 2016
Don't BUY...Don't BUY...Don't BUY...Don't BUY...

When i got this product, it was unsealed and it contains only 50 ml of Deo

Its cheating......
on 23 July 2014
It is good at it's price and nice smelling on its own way... any new in Nivea. But I love BRUT
on 24 July 2015
being a perfume user after long time I purchased a deodorant.
I was expecting long lasting fragrance but somehow it fails on that front but on front of prevention of body odor its quite effective.

So I guess I will have to look for some other product which will have a long lasting mild fragrance.
on 15 December 2015
Smell is good BUT it leaves white marks wherever sprayed - on body n on clothes too. So hv stopped using it. Not bought here but from shop, thought i shd let buyers know abt my experience.
on 28 February 2016
Product is not at all good.Fragrance last for less than one hours.Don't buy it.
The Product is good. As few of them here said, its mild smell. It works perfectly well in keeping the body odor. A good deal from Amzon, so I say you can go for this if you like to have a deo of mild odor. Since I wanted tthe same I went for this and I'm happy with the product.
on 2 December 2015
What i got it is not a original genuine Nivea Deo .
on 30 September 2014
Excellent Non anti persiparant Deo I like it!