amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now kindle shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_SG_AFS

on 6 August 2016
Its been a year since i bought this watch. Works really good, looks amazing and the best thing is that it'll make the heads turn, actually. One hell of an attractive timepiece, looks like a 10k plus watch. I bought it for 2500 on amazon and it was definitely a bang for my buck. One thing is that rough handling might cause the silicon strap to wear off so my suggestion is to replace the strap with a stainless steel one for longer durability.
on 27 December 2013
this watch having best look for other branded watch and its price will be very cheaply so i select this watch..................
on 5 August 2014
I'm very happy for purchase this watch It's looking great working beautiful . Genuine & authentic product and great price also. thanks amazon and seller. I'm very happy amazon service is beautiful with 2 working days I'll receive my package & nice packing. give 5 star at this product . once again thank you amazon .

I'll wait for best service in future . <3
on 12 January 2014
it is very heavy and also, it do not have the stopwatch feature.
it is not suitable for daily wear .