amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now kindle shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_fresh

on 22 April 2014
Basic but efficient
The motor is really good with the perfect sound which is not really noisy and annoying like other Mixers.
The product performs excellent as desired.
A great buy for the Price.
on 9 November 2014
Failed within two months. It is within guarantee period. Informed two weeks back. So far no response. Poor performance.
on 14 May 2014
I started using it a month or so ago. The smaller steel jar has already cracked. The efficiency of the machine is not in any doubt but the quality of the material used to make it very poor.
I hope the company has a policy of replacement since I am well within the guarantee period.
on 10 June 2014
awesome product by philips. it produce less voice while mixing and also looks smart. 2 year warranty is also a good attachment.
on 18 January 2014
I ordered this a month or two ago, it's working fine so far. I can use the mixer without water for a lot of items, when I had to earlier put in water to mix the same stuff. My help says this is better than our previous mixie, so I'm happy about that!
on 13 October 2014
Mixer is good though noise make it difficult but according to price you can ignore this problem.
on 13 November 2014
Seller/Amazon Rating: ***** (5 stars)
Philips Product Rating: - (0 star)

The whole product cries out load - I am cheap, I am cheap, I am cheap - starting with the lid, lid seal, the jars quality to the chutney jar's size, I was a long time Philips fan, but I had to change my stance about Philips products after my last two purchases (including this) within a span of 6 months. By the way, it has only two speed.
on 23 April 2015
Not good product....I got i think a used second hand product.....Don't trust low cost items
on 20 May 2015
Broke the first day. Dnt buy. Leakage Also
on 29 March 2015
The company replaced the motor within the guarantee period and I had to pay rs500 more. It's still working. The knob became defective only after 3 months of purchasing.