1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Image, 13 December 2013
This review is from: HP Pavilion 22fi 21.5 Inch IPS LED (Office Product)
Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.Please change the image of this product as I can see an image of a projector whereas the product is a Monitor.