family

on 21 January 2017
Chirpy, smart, sweet and innocent—if I say No Matter What I Do is a combination of all these, it wouldn’t be wrong. First of all, I must say Devanshi that I read her first book and today her third and her confidence in words has multiplied in billions. The book is a treat to read.
on 23 October 2017
The book seriously show the things occuring and changing in every bits and pieces...
I rated it four star for its motivating attitude of characters and independent nature of characters and moments of self believe...
I dislike the fastness and abrupt end as didn't shown what happened of the case, that a businessman filed against hospital...
But if we don't see that part novel is good...
on 25 May 2017
Soliloquies are something I had read in old Dramas and stories and I was actually happy to read that the writer has incorporated a kind of simple yet very very effective soliloquies where Suhani speaks to herself and finds what she wants from herself. Life is depicted in small moments and that is the best part. Brilliant narrative. Great work.
on 25 March 2017
Writer says - Till I have a story in my head, I am happy human being - and yes we too are immensely Happy reading your novels Devanshi 👍🏻 Life ,love ,friendships It connects to realism in all sorts !!
on 16 March 2017
One of the best novels I have come across in recent times. A must read with full of joy ride and lots of lessons to learn from. I recomond this write up by a young novelist ms devarshi. .
on 17 March 2017
Love IT
on 2 March 2017
Awesome book. I cannot imagine the small girl i have seen 10 years back become so matured. I think so there should be movie on this book.
on 23 March 2017
The story is beautiful and characters are lovable and it's the credit to the author.Expectations are now more for IMPERFECT MISFITS.
on 22 December 2016
"Don't wait for anything, fall in love, feel love and be the best at whatever you do.' No Matter What I Do expresses all these emotions. I although feel jealous of Amaira's carefree nature. Yet, a brilliant story written beautifully.
on 18 June 2017
can't you complete this wonderful story Devanshi??
the story got an abrupt end .........