amazon-apps auto-hp clothing-accessories Shop now beauty-hpc kindle shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_fresh

Format: Paperback|Change
Price:₹ 128.00

on 3 December 2014
My wife found this book very useful. She have told me that the book has elaborated all the minor and required info for a women.
It has provided a very useful info just like any of our family doctor!
on 1 February 2016
This Book is more on after delievery or the time of delivery. Whereas many challenges are faced by a pregnant woman in first and second trimester.
on 4 June 2015
Excellent for First Timers, good coverage and elaboration on myths and facts.

Gifted to my wife, she is loving it.
on 29 January 2015
best book for pregnancy...every pregnant girl needs it....
on 9 February 2016
I liked the book..I m myself a doctor n ordered it for one of my relative..but thought that I must read it before giving it to anyone..book is filled with good n most important correct information .though practising any thing one must consult doctor..
on 31 July 2015
The best book which gives detailed information about pregnancy to post delivery care of mother and baby, myths etc. A must read for both new and not-first-time mothers..
on 31 March 2014
I LIKE THIS BOOK ACTUALLY I HAD GIFTED THIS BOOK TO SOMEONE..SHE LIKE THIS BOOK..AMAZON KEEP IT UP..GOOD ONE..I AM REGULAR CUSTOMER OF HOMESHOP18..
on 21 February 2014
I am quite satisfied and find the suggestions mentioned in the book of great help. it is quite exceptional and for beginners its worth reading
on 6 June 2014
nice.. nice book very informatics :) i like the contents and its very useful. in more details good things.its very useful for first time mother.
on 9 August 2016
book is very good
1.please insert medical term in english(in brackett) also.
2.please add stages of embro to fetus with diagram also.