6S Plus Case,iPhone 6S Plus Case,iPhone 6S Plus Leather Case,Flipcase iPhone 6S Plus [Red] PU Leather Wallet With Card Slots Stand Case Cover for iPhone 6S/6 Plus 5.5 inch
|Sale:||1,948 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||344 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Product Type: Wallet Cases
- Free Express Shipping to your doorstep. You don't have to pay anything extra!!
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
- The price includes import custom duties and taxes
1. iPhone 6S Plus Case,Designed Specifically for iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch. 2. iPhone 6S Plus Leather Case Elegant Wallet Design with Holders for ID and Credit Card. 3. iPhone 6S Plus Walle Case Good protection for signal. 4. 6S Plus Case With Credit Card holder and money slot. 5. iPhone 6S Plus Case,iPhone 6S Plus Accessory.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. I like that this is a leather case. It smells like real leather but I am not really a leather connoisseur. I think it is real leather and it is not dyed which I like.
2. Going along with the color, it is a nice chocolate brown and auburn mix, but heavier on the brown side.
3. I like that on the inside there are three card slots for your credit cards or gift cards. I would also recommend slipping money in there as well. The slots are big enough for you to put your cash in.
4. I like that there is also a slot that you can place your license in, because it is much easier to pull it out of the little plastic slip and have access to it.
5. I enjoy the price value for this. Although I received this sample for free for my review, I still think this is a very reasonably priced product.
Things I wish could be improved upon:
1. The little plastic case on the inside that you snap your phone into literally requires you to snap it into place, which makes me concerned that I will scratch the sides of the phone.
2. The wallet case is just not that strong so I worry that you are not getting the best protection.
3. There is no coin slot and I really prefer there to be coin slots on my wallet. That being said I really haven't seen many wallet phone cases that come with a coin slot.
4. Lastly, I am not sure about the kick stand. It's easy to pull out but it does not carry the weight of the phone. The phone really isn't all that heavy so there shouldn't be an issue.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I am not affiliated with the seller or company and make no promises of a good rating while reviewing the product. I test thoroughly and do my best to provide detailed reviews to other customers so they may make informed decisions. All opinions are my own, and I would never mislead. If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I'm using it on my iPhone, which recently had a very bad accident, because I poorly chose to use a very pretty damask thin casing which offered no protection from a fall. So my screen is shattered, even though it had one of those tempered glass protectors. So no more pretty damask skin cases for me! This wallet style is much better for protection, and I feel more secure knowing that if I drop this, the screen is protected.
The magnet isn't super strong, which is good for my arthritis, I don't struggle to open the case, and yet it still feels securely shut to me. This might bothersome, if you worry, and like a really solid magnetic close like from a clasp.
The holster's design is very good - there was thought put into it, because other purse/wallet cases I have owned in the past were all difficult to insert and remove because the groove for the side buttons was enclosed (this one is open). My phone slides in pretty easily and firmly, so again, a Godsend for my arthritis.
I will point out that I now have a full coverage screen protector that covers my entire iPhone front - and it has no problems fitting into this casing.
Overall I really like this case a lot and the only negative thing I can think of is that I can no longer use the iRing holder that helped me hold the heavy phone for prolonged use without any strain on my wrists. I'm afraid that if I try to stick one on, that it might not stick well, and then possibly mar the pretty leather when removed. Maybe I'll give it a try later if I get desperate.
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount or free in order to provide my honest and unbiased opinion. The discount held no bearing on my review.
For the sake of disclosure to those of who are reading, I received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. My ultimate goal is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer, not to advertise the product for the manufacturer to increase sales. My only hope is to write an insightful review that brings truth to each individual as a consumer of this product, as I will only leave the star value that I feel it is worth.