family

on 15 October 2017
Bought June 2017.. I rated this 5-star for its audio quality. Incredible levels on low, mids and even bass. I love these earphones. They're ALWAYS in my bag. I travel a lot... and these have been extremely durable with a great sound quality and a superb fit. These earphones are comparable to some of the best brands available and I have used a lot of them.

Review... Oct 2017.. I have brought down the rating to 4 star. I wish I could rate it just a half-star down but no such option. The reason for the lower rating is that, there is no volume control on the mic. This has been the only annoying factor because each time I want to change volume I have to reach for the device. It does get inconvenient often.

That said... I know for a fact that there will always be an AmazonBasics In-Ear Headphone in my bag. It's really that good.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 March 2017
Just another ordinary earphone with no mention of any brand name on it.
on 16 July 2017
Good sound quality for the price. Not the strongest pair, eartips are lose. The headphone jack bends under slight pressure, which makes me wonder whether this is safe for my phone. Mic stopped working correctly after some time.
on 25 August 2017
It was a gift. It worked well in the beginning. But within a month it had a problem. Sometimes the sound don't come clearly while some time the microphone doesn't work. You have to adjust the audio jack.
Quality needs improvement.
on 25 June 2017
Need some extra Bass? Go for it, good length and built quality is ok. Voice over mic is clear so you can use this for attending calls as well. If you are looking for a clear music/vocals this is not recommended. Just Bass :)
on 12 May 2017
They were pretty good but left one went mute just after 4-5 months of usage. Though they were pretty loud and clear with good bass.
on 10 July 2017
These headphones are the best in its price... I use the headphones very hard and throw everywhere, my previous headphones were all damaged by my usage, but this headphones are still working with my worst maintenance.
on 28 August 2017
AmazonBasics always comes with such a fabulous products..! Best earphones in this range.. thanks amazon! :)
on 9 July 2017
Good bass and good sound quality,Got it for free thanks to amazon for sending this to me for free
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2017
It's okay, the design is weird. It keeps falling from ears. The sound is good, bass is good, microphone isn't working properly.