family

on 18 November 2015
This is good biskies but my Lhasa apso doll does not like it much I do not know why where as she love to have other few variety of biskies of choostix happily. I f your dog like this flavor you can go for it after all this is healthy snacks for them. The packing of the product was good.
on 7 July 2017
I don't know what is in this, my dogs are not even touching it, they just smell it and move away. I even tried feeding it to the street dogs but they didn't eat either.
on 12 January 2017
This is that third class product i buy till now i never repeat this mistake in future first i dont know there is green fungus type thing may be fungus my labra not like this because its very hard to chew better i give parle G than this product
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 July 2017
My jar did not have broken pieces or fungus in it. And my dogs love it. The biscuits being extra hard is good in my opinion, as they get to exercise their gums and clean their teeth. Will order a different flavour next time !
on 10 December 2016
It has some strange greenish substance like fungus on every biscuit. My GSD liked to eat but vomitted everytime after eating and refused to eat anything that day. This happened 4-5 times. And he suffered with intestinal infection for 3days. I will never suggest this to anyone. Pls dont buy..
on 3 September 2017
No complaint on the product in general and it's taste as my dog loves it till date on all my older orders.

ONE STAR is because on this order, I received a box with the seal being tampered and even the content is different; label says mutton but it's a mix of mutton and other flavored biscuits so am completely unhappy about it. My dog isn't even touching this batch of biscuits.
review image
on 18 May 2017
I replaced glucose biscuits with this one. And all of my stray army loves these biscuit.
on 14 July 2017
Very hard for the dog to chew and even to break from hands if we want to make it's pieces, should be soft and easily chewable
on 11 October 2017
I like this product. Have bought it more than once. Took one star off cz quality or packaging may turn out to be an issue at times. But they replaced it so all well. My pet likes them too. Good for training dogs.
on 25 April 2015
My dog loves it. But I dont understand why the biscuits are so hard and seem like plastic. One should be careful and break them into smaller pieces before giving it to the pet, because the dog might just choke itself by gulping it down without chewing it properly.