family

Pedigree Adult Dog Food Meat & Rice, 10 kg Pack
Size: 10 kilograms|Change
Price:₹ 1,434.00

on 20 December 2016
101% original product for claudtail India :))
Seller bddhiya he good packaging product ek number he 2300 RP maket price b yhi he prr amazone SE ghr bethe le skte he .
Mera product ACHA RHA or original, my jarmanshephrd love it,seller claudtail India best he me 3 mnth SE le RHA hu inhi SE bss dilevry 16 din bad huyi ,bss yhi ek problem he 16 din intzar krna pdda ,baki product to ek number he me ri ray SE AAP BHI claudtail India seller SE hi le
on 30 March 2017
The Pedigree Adult Dog Food supplied was very fresh and latest production and reached intact.
on 18 April 2017
I have Labrador of 14 months and having 38 kg. This pedigree food he likes very much. He is always waiting for this. I think nothing extra good needed if this food is given. Thank you and I recommend this food.
on 6 September 2017
This is very poor quality food product. The product disintegrates very quickly due to perforations in its outer coverings. Leaving contents inside unsuitable for consumption. Whats more it is non returnable.
on 30 August 2017
This product was purchased as donation to my favorite animal shelter and the recipients loved it as expected!
on 3 July 2017
I FEED PEDIGREE TO MY STREET DOGS. THEY SIMPLY LOVE IT! THE DAYS MY RATION OF PEDIGREE GETS OVER, THEY SIMPLY REFUSE TO EAT BREAD OR ROTI. THEIR FUR HAS A SHINE. THEIR OVERALL HEALTH SEEMS TO HAVE IMPROVED. THEY ARE MORE ACTIVE NOW. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!! PREFER MEAT OVER VEG OR CHICKEN
on 5 October 2017
It is really good for the dog and my pooch luves to munch on it
on 3 August 2017
As usual very good for dogs of all breeds but less star because received a total damage package.
on 19 July 2017
My Dogs Love it when i feed him with my own hands rather than in his plate,which i found amusing as well as funny and is something wrong here let me know.
on 24 September 2017
Standard branded product. Quality and delivery as committed.