amazon-apps auto-hp beauty-hpc clothing-accessories Shop now shoes shop-svdbaby nav_jwl_SG_AFS

on 13 January 2015
Balanced nutrition with decent amount of protein for puppies. Small sized food particles make it easier for small dogs to chew it. I always try to give both Pedigree & home cooked meal every day to my puppy so he doesn't become dependent on either of them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 December 2016
Really good! My 4 month old German Shepherd loves it! I also give him milk and sometimes home food but when its time for Pedigree He goes crazy! I have seen improvement in his activeness so I would recommend this. gave one less star because price keeps changing otherwise delivery was fast and product is good!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2015
Buying From Amazon Again a Very Good Experience!!!
1.Product was very good Packed & get without any Damage 5 stars for packaging.
2.Manufacturing date is 24/02/2015 & i ordered on 09/03/2015 & got it on 10/03/2015 Early Morning.
3.My puppy Like it & finish it in a seconds she like it too much .
4.Price is lower than the market price with free Home Delivery.
5.I am giving her Pedigree 2 times 100 gm a day & two times home food Like Rice + Egg ,Rice + Curd Sometime small ammount Roti as she like to eat & vegetables soup (All as per vet instructions ).
6.as per price i think its cheapest .
7.Amazon is 100% Trusted.
8. You can order this on Monthly basis I found that there is no measurement for give appropriate amount of food. You have to check Manually.

Product Update after 5 months
1.I started Royal Canin to my pet because pedigree is not helping to improve her health so i started Royal canin & mixing it with pedigree in 1:1 Ratio so this will be cost efficient & good for pet health also so far pedigree is not great so much but not worst at all as per my experience!!
review image
on 4 December 2016
Best to buy in online than in the store near by because I saw the quantity was bit extra... The quality was great my puppies totally love it...I have been feeding them for years with this milk and chicken this helps to develope their immune system well and grow healthy...you'll see the difference for sure if you feed them with pedigree regularly they'll grow strong and they will be super active...If you love your pet you must buy this and feed them with love and care...thank you...
thank you @amazon.in for quick delivery
on 29 December 2016
Not a very good quality dog food as it contains a lot of byproducts. My dog initially liked it but later started to refuse it. Now she only takes it for dinner.
Recommended for people looking for cheap backup to home food. Would not recommend for daily use as puppy growth is not really very good.
I am changing to drools focus after a lot of research.
on 8 June 2016
I received this yesterday. The food was eaten by rats and packet was filled with rats potty. Even i am not able to return the item as it is untouchable. It was total waste of my money. Amazon cheated me by giving me bad product. This was not expected from such a bog brand AMAZON.
Its a request to please return my money or send me a another pack of this item. Note i am not going to return this item because i thrown it away as it was untouchable.
on 15 January 2016
How come the price changed with 50 rs difference in few days. The Product MRP remains same .
Bought this @472 . Now @534.
Pedigree Puppy Chicken and Milk, 3 kg
by Pedigree
534.00 535.00Fulfilled
You Save: 1.00
on 12 September 2015
I am really unhappy with the quantity you provide. Its mentioned 3kgs but if you measure the weight its hardly 2.5kgs. Why is it like that?
on 11 May 2016
I am not sure what difference Royal Canin holds over Pedigree but to my dog this tastes equally good (or maybe more). This was a value for money deal to me and now that I know my dog likes it I'll go for a larger pack (to save even some more). His stomach is definitely better now.
on 20 November 2015
My dog (Lhasa Apso) has a very small appetite. She doesn't eat much. But, I guess she really liked this a lot because I kinda noticed that she ate a little more than what she generally eats. So, I'm very impressed and happy with this product. Also, the packing was perfect as always!