auto-hp family

on 19 June 2017
Purchase this for my cousin's dog and Dog really loved it as they have been using it for so many years and I decide to gift him this for his Dog.

It's always been on the top and great for the dogs with long and soft fur. Resolve all hairball problems.

They always love it.
on 23 September 2017
Genuine product, well packed, I placed order on 21st sep at around 8 or 9 pm and I got this on 23rd sep at 11.30 AM. Super fast. Checked manufacturing date, And yess got new bag in a perfect condition and that too in just Rs.1380/- + free home delivery. Whereas In local stores, it would have cost me around Rs.1500/-without home delivery. So this is awesome. Happy:)

Amazing deal. Loved it. :)
on 19 May 2017
I bought the 10kg pack. Delivery was painless. Both my dogs love it, even my cat sneaks in a bite when no one is looking.
on 7 May 2017
It's Pedigree and my dogs love it. I've always been ordering from Amazon. It's been 2 years now. No doubts about it's authenticity. The actual product is trusted world over. Never received a damaged product in the last 2 years
on 10 June 2017
my dog likes it very much
on 14 March 2017
Great brand, and good price.
Delivery was painless....
What more can I write!
on 17 August 2017
I am buying this item every month since last 3yrs for my pets .Not everytime but this month the product is not satisfactory atall.
.some manufacturing problem must be there.Odd smell is coming from the food & happening to be rubber type material when in wet condition.
on 27 June 2017
my pets do not eat it as they did before. Seems there is some change in taste.
on 11 April 2017
This definitely is a good food for dogs. The health of my dog did get better after I started giving him Pedigree.
on 4 July 2017
Unfortunately my dog did not like it and there is no return policy for this... it is really disappointung. Before my dog was eating pedigree puppy food, now he us adult so I ordered this one.