auto-hp family

on 29 August 2015
The bones were infested with live insects inside the packing. Before opening itself i can see live insects crawling inside. i have asked for return. Images attached. See the black pests inside...
review image review image
0Comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2017
My 2 and a half month old cocker spaniel... Likes it.. However it's a quite hard for him. But nonetheless he seems to be working on it and has managed to chew a tini tiny corner.... Still it isn't his favorite as of now I hope as he grows it will help with the critical teething stage.. I fo recommend this for the large breeds...
on 3 June 2017
My 1.5 yrs old Lab is a heavy chewer - he likes all things hard, esp the pressed bones. However, he's reluctant to jump at this one. He always leaves the last layer of the pressed bone and nk matter what is applied on it, he won't take it. I've 5 such bone pieces layers lying around.

Look for other brands, may be it is not made of edible material??
on 10 June 2017
My dog was so so happy when she got this, just loved chewing and chewing and chewing on these. Finished one in 2 days coz she chewed non-stop. So its a good quality product that I'll be buying again. Thank u Amazon for the discount.
on 15 March 2017
Good product in this rate; however, if you have a large breed, go for big size. My dog finished them all in 20-25 minutes. So, buy as per the size and breed of your dog !
on 19 April 2017
I would like to give review of this product but can't and my Dog can't talk or give feedback. But whenever I take out this pack, my dog comes running, so I assume this will be a good product
on 16 April 2017
My Labrador liked it now she is happy she play with it the whole day and it doesn't damage her teeth or her mouth so I like this product and I recommend you guys to buy it
on 4 May 2015
Not a good quality product as it cracks open like a walnut within half hour of giving to my 4 months old lab pup. And I'm afraid it might be hurtful when he's chewing upon it.
on 15 May 2017
The bones look very dirty inside totally black. Though it was sealed. Small in size. Not sure if the quantity is good.
on 7 August 2017
My dog liked the bone very much the bone will last for 2-4 hours and keep a bowl of water for the dog