Top positive review
19 people found this helpful
A Resonable Product from a Reputed Manufacturer
on 21 April 2016
WARNING : Do NOT self-diagnose & treat severe hair loss (exclude normal shedding), mange, reddish patches etc on your pet. THIS PRODUCT CANNOT TREAT those. Visit a veterinarian in such cases, if you value the life of your beloved pet.
About My Pet :
He is a Lab-cross breed who is seven years old, around 40 kg, was having mild tick infestation.
About the Product :
1. Cleans the fur pretty well, even with a small amount.
2. Smells reasonably good, my dog seems to be tolerating it unlike certain other products I've tried.
3. After a couple of use (once a week), the coat seems to have been softer, no ticks also.
4. Free of tons of chemicals (kind of skin friendly to the pet).
5. Reasonably priced.
There are no major Con that I can think of, just leaving a few words of caution:
1. Do NOT bathe your pet more than once a week. This will lead to depletion of natural oils on its skin, which may lead to further skin irritations.
2. DRY YOUR PET REALLY WELL : Make sure that no foam / residue is left on its fur (that your pet may accidentally lick off), also the fur should be reasonably dry (you can even try a hair dryer for a VERY brief time). Wet fur may lead to fungus infection.
3. Many skin irritations can be a side-effect of your pet's diet & / or some other internal infections. DO NOT TRY to be the physician (unless you have a doctor's degree ! :) ) and take it for detailed checkup asap.