Kindle e-readers available on EMI
Welcome to the EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) option for Kindle e-readers.
The following table explains the detailed calculation of our EMI program through ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Citibank.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. The special promo price on New Kindle Paperwhite Wifi and Kindle 6” Wifi Display Black is only available for purchase from 1st April 2014 to 15th April 2014.
- 2. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") facilitates Equated Monthly Installments ("EMI") payment method on all purchases worth Rs 3,000 and above made on www.amazon.in using ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Citibank credit cards.
- 3. The EMI facility is not available on pre-orders or on digital content (Kindle ebooks) sold on www.amazon.com and accessed from www.amazon.in.
- 4. Customers can combine items from multiple sellers into a single purchase on www.amazon.in and convert the purchase into an EMI.
- 5. The EMI facility is not available on purchases made using Debit cards, Net Banking or Cash on Delivery payment methods.
- 6. The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer and ASSPL has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank.
- 7. The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank and the customer is advised to approach the bank in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- 8. Service tax, Education cess and other taxes will be levied by the banks on the charges levied by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
- 9. ASSPL reserves the right to stop facilitating this service on www.amazon.in without any prior notice.
- 10. ASSPL on a best effort basis displays representative EMI related information (EMI amount, Interest rate charged, Total amount payable) for the customer’s purchase on its website as per the information shared with it by the respective banks on an "AS IS" basis. Banks are the authoritative source of this information and customers are advised to directly contact their bank for any further clarifications in this regard. For more information, we request you to review the terms and conditions of the respective banks offering such EMI facility.
- 11. ASSPL does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee for the purpose of facilitating the EMI facility for its customers.
- 12. In the case of customer cancellations or return of items purchased on EMI, ASSPL will facilitate the refunds for and on behalf of the sellers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank offering the EMI how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.
- 13.ASSPL shall not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such EMI facility being offered by the respective banks including but not limited to the authenticity and/or accuracy of any EMI information supplied by the banks to ASSPL for displaying on its website.