elago S5C Outfit Morph Aluminum and Polycarbonate Dual Case for the iPhone 5C - eco friendly Retail Packaging (Jean Indigo / Jean Indigo)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Give your iPhone 5C a unique Outfit! Aluminum plate is specially made to make your cased iPhone 5C stand out of the bunch.
- Protection without the bulk: Ultra Slim, Lightweight case offers corner and scratch protection, as well as a slight lift to allow your iPhone 5C to be put screen-side down on a flat surface.
- Anti-Ghost Camera Cutout allows the camera and flash to be used without any interference from the case.
- Direct access to all buttons and ports on your iPhone 5C; designed by elago in California and made in Korea to ensure the use of non-hazardous chemicals.
- Disclaimer: Product color may vary due to lighting, screen pixel quality and color settings. Due to camera flash, shadows may exist in photos.
Search for our other elago S5C Slim Fit 2 iPhone 5C cases. Also, check out our elago C6 car charger on Amazon. Clothe and protect your iPhone 5C in style! Improved Features Our new S5C Outfit case for the iPhone 5C lets you protect and cover your phone in style! The case was molded to fit perfectly and allows easy, full access to all buttons and ports on your device. Our Outfit cases are specially coated to reduce the amount of scratches, oil, and dirt residue left on your phone, all while improving grip quality. The case's design allows you to use your phone as if there was nothing attached to it at all; remove it from your pocket or purse with no hassle! Though we could have manufactured our products through China, elago chose to manufacture and produce products through Korea to assure quality control and the use of toxic free chemicals in the plastic. The iPhone 5C is a phone with remarkable design and it needs the proper case to compliment it. Clothe your phone in the crisp, clean style it deserves with our S5C Outfit case! Check out all of the eye-catching colors available! The elago S5 Anti-Ghost Camera Hole elago sticks with their motto "Design is Improvement" with the S5C Anti-Ghost Camera Hole cutout. When designing the new S5C case line for the iPhone 5C, elago's design team followed Apple's guidelines for the camera's capabilities. To prevent unwanted shadows and color reflections when using the flash, the S5C Anti-Ghost Camera Hole cutout was designed. Now you never have to worry about taking pictures with the iPhone 5C when using this case! Model elago S5 Outfit Morph Case Case Compatibility iPhone 5C
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Squared off edges make the phone much easier to hold
Provides slightly better overall grip
Does not add too much bulk
Easy access to all buttons and ports on phone
A few design issues...
Inside of case is not lined. It's all plastic, which means that the back of your phone can get scratched if dust enters
Top/bottom side and cutout around volume buttons of the case all have a pretty large gap that while allow dust to get trapped inside of the case... leading to scratches if not regularly cleaned
Could have benefited from slightly larger bumpers for screen protection
I just received this phone case so I cannot comment on the durability but it does not give me the impression that it will crack easily. I will update my review when I can comment on the durability since I feel like that is the biggest issue with most phone cases.
* Not bulky
* Slides easily in and out of my back pockets
* Easy to hold onto when using
* All buttons and ports are easily accessible when the cover is on
* Doesn't interfere with the camera
* Makes the 5C phone look more like an adult's phone than a kid's
* Protected my phone from a several accidental drops (on tile, concrete, bamboo, carpet)
* The rounded corners worked well for bumper protection and didn't crack
* The slightly raised edge seems to have protected my glass screen well for 2 1/2 years
* Some may experience the "dropsies" since there are no rubberized edges to give the user some added grip with this case
* I'd like to see some rubber or silicone grips added to the long edges. The phone would still be trim and slide easily in and out of pockets, but it could help decrease some of the dropsies that occur with the current slick, poly-carbonate case.
Pictures show where the sliver of the white polycarbonate case broke off as well as some of the scratches/dents from 2 1/2 years of heavy usage.
The case fits perfectly giving you just enough "hug" around your device to give you confidence that it will stay on and protect your phone. And the polycarbonate material that it's made of has enough "flex" to make the task of putting on the case and removing the case less difficult than some of the other hard shell cases out there.
Now the reason for my 4 star. The description says this case is made of aluminum and polycarbonate. After seeing that I had pictured the case to have metallic bezel for the side walls but it does not. The side walls are solid white. It would've been exponentially cooler if the side walls were made up of some type of metallic material so that for someone who's trying to disguise their 5c to look like the more upscale 5s (like myself) can do so happily. Not a huge deal that takes away from form and function of the case, but just a little wishful thinking on my part.
To sum it up, just know that it's a great case, especially for the variety and price. At around $10, there are myriad of less than mediocre cases out there, but this is definitely in a class above the rest. I would recommend it to anyone who is considering a slim stylish case for their 5c. Only if the side walls were metallic, then I would have one in every color combination! :)
5C cases have been EXTREMELY hard for me to find - so I was happy to pay a reasonable price for one that was good looking. when it arrived, I thought it looked a little cheap once it was on (easy to put on), especially the white plastic part.
It's so cute though, people keep asking me if I have an iPhone 6! I feel I gave this little sucker a new lease on life while I wait for my contract to come up again. Pretty happy with that. Might go with the full brushed metal model if I need one in the future.