ABOUT THE OFFER
- Offer Period: 1st May 2017 to 11th June 2017
- Place your first cashless order on www.amazon.in or its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") using VISA debit card during the Offer Period and get 10% off. Refer the eligibility conditions given above.
- Place your second order during the Offer period using the same Visa debit card and get 10% off.
- Maximum of two orders are eligible for the offer, in the offer period.
- The customer will receive the cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which would be credited to their Amazon.in account within 21 days of the order date.
- The total cashback is subject to a maximum sum of Rs.100 for each order. Thus a customer who places two orders within the Offer period using the same VISA debit card can get a maximum cashback of Rs. 200.
HOW DOES THE OFFER WORK?
The customer has done a VISA debit card transaction earlier but used a new VISA debit card during the Offer period, will he/she be eligible?
Ans: No, the offer is applicable only if you have made your first cashless transaction using VISA debit card during the Offer period. Any customer that has done a past transactions done using credit / debit card or net banking or Amazon Pay balance will not be eligible.
The customer has done a MasterCard/ Rupay card transaction earlier but used a VISA debit card during the offer period?
Ans: No, the offer is applicable only if you have made your first cashless transaction using VISA debit card during the Offer period. Any customer that has done a past transactions done a past transaction using credit / debit card or net banking or Amazon Pay balance will not be eligible
Two customers transact using the same VISA debit card for the first time during the campaign?
Ans: Only one of the customer (who transacted first) will be eligible.
A customer transacted using a VISA debit card for the first time, but the same VISA debit card was used earlier by a different customer?
Ans: Yes, he/she will be eligible.
A customer had done a VISA credit card transaction earlier but uses a VISA debit card during the campaign?
Ans: No, the offer is applicable only if you have made your first cashless transaction using VISA debit card during the Offer period. Any customer that has done a past transactions done using credit / debit card or net banking or Amazon Pay balance will not be eligible
A customer uses 2 VISA debit cards during the campaign period, will he get cashback only once or for each of the cards?
Ans: The customer will get cashback only once for the first card that he/she added.
A customer has placed 2 orders using different VISA debit cards. is he/she eligible for the offer?
Ans: Yes, he/she will be eligible for the cashback on their first order, if it is their first cashless order on Amazon.in. To avail the cashback on the second order also, they need to place an order using the same Visa debit card again, in the offer period.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is the Visa Debit card Cash back Offer ("Offer")?
(a) Place your first cashless order on www.amazon.in or its mobile application/site thereof ("collectively, "Amazon.in") using your Visa debit card to avail 10% cash back (subject to a maximum cashback of Rs. 100 per order) as Amazon Pay balance. The customer is eligible for a 10% cashback on a maximum of two consecutive purchases during the offer period. Thus a customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs. 200 during the offer period.
The cashback will be credited to the eligible customer's Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 21 days of order date.
(b) To be eligible for the Offer the customer needs to–
(i) the customer should not have placed a cashless transaction on Amazon.in 12 months prior to the Offer period.
(ii) The customer should place an order using a VISA debit card during the Offer Period.
(b) The Offer will commence from 1st May, 2017 to 11th June, 2017 ("Offer Period").
(c) The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in using your Visa Debit card during Offer Period.
(d) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs. 200 for customers who place two consecutive orders using the same VISA debit card during the Offer Period. The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customer who placed one order using a Visa debit card during the Offer period is Rs. 100.
(e) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cashback and the amount of such orders will be adjusted from the transaction amount for the purpose of the offer.
How can I avail this offer?
a. Place 1 or 2 orders on Amazon.in during the Offer Period;
b. Pay for each of your order(s) using your Visa debit card
What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
There is no minimum transaction size requirement for availing the cashback of the Offer.
What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per order is Rs. 100. The maximum cashback per Amazon.in customer is Rs.200 if the customer places two consecutive orders using the same VISA debit card during the Offer Period.
I had used my VISA debit card to pay via card on delivery earlier, will I still be eligible?
Yes, the Offer is applicable if the customer has not done a cashless transaction on Amazon.in but has used a card to pay at delivery.
Is cashback under this Offer applicable on Netbanking?
No, the Offer is only applicable to amounts spent for purchases using Visa debit card during the Offer Period.
Can I avail cashback on credit card on EMI?
No. It is applicable only on your Visa Debit card.
My Amazon.in order includes Amazon.in Gift Card(s); will I be eligible for cashback under this Offer? Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the cashback under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of the following:-
(a) Amazon.in Gift Card(s)/ Amazon Pay Balance load
(b) Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices;
(c) Annual Paid Prime membership;
(d) Gold & precious Jeweler items (including silver, diamond, platinum);
(e) Orders placed on Amazon Now app, and
(f) Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs).
Hence, if your order(s) contain any of the above, your cashback under this Offer will be the amount net of the amount towards the above items, subject to the minimum transaction amount.
(g) Not valid on mPOS
My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order.
What if i cancel the order?
a. If you cancel any order prior to receiving the cashback you will not receive the cashback.
b. If you cancel the order post receiving the cashback, the cashback will be blocked from usage.
When will I get the cashback?
The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance latest by 21 days of order date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer ("Offer") is made available to you on www.amazon.in or the mobile application / mobile site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Visa Worldwide Pvt. Limited ("Visa") along with Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited ("AODSPL").
- It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa debit card ("Visa Debit Card") issued in India by any bank ("Cardholder").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to Amazon Gift Cards ("Gift Card Terms") issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited ("QwikCilver"). To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- The validity of the Offer is from May 1, 2017 to June 11, 2017 (both days included) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by Visa or AODSPL, at their sole discretion.
- Under this Offer, subject to these T&Cs, cashback will be provided to Cardholders in the event:
(a) such Cardholders make a purchase on Amazon.in during the Offer Period and pay for such purchase by using their Visa Debit Card ("First Transaction"); and
(b) Cardholders who undertake the First Transaction make another purchase on Amazon.in during the Offer Period and pay for such second purchase using the same Visa Debit Card which was used to complete the First Transaction and from the same Amazon.in account ("Second Transaction").
The First Transaction and the Second Transaction are hereinafter individually referred to as "Transaction" collectively as "Transactions").
- In order to be eligible to avail the cashback in relation to the Transactions, a Cardholder should not have:
(a) paid for a purchase on Amazon.in (from any Amazon.in account) using the Visa Debit Card which is used to pay for the Transaction(s) for a period of 12 months before the Offer Period (i.e. from May 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017); and
(b) completed a purchase using any digital mode of payment (including net banking or other card networks) from the Amazon.in account used to complete the Transaction(s) during the aforementioned period of 12 months.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
(a) if a Cardholder has completed only cash/card on delivery ("CoD") transactions in the aforementioned preceding period of 12 months and the Cardholder uses a Visa Debit Card to make a purchase during the Offer Period, such Cardholder will be entitled to the Cashback for the First Transaction;
(b) if a Cardholder has completed a transaction using digital mode of payment (excluding CoD) before the aforementioned preceding period of 12 months (i.e. before May 1, 2016), such Cardholder will be entitled to avail cashback for Transactions completed in accordance with these T&Cs;
(c) to avail cashback for the Second Transaction, such Second Transaction needs to be paid for immediately after the First Transaction using the same Visa Debit Card, same payment method, and from the same Amazon.in account (as was used to pay for the First Transaction). In other words, if there is a CoD transaction or transaction using some other card / card network / payment method between the First Transaction and the Second Transaction, the Cardholder will not be entitled to cashback for the Second Transaction;
(d) full payment for the Transaction(s) must be done from Visa Debit Card. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be eligible for this Offer;
(e) if the First Transaction is completed using the Visa Debit Card + PIN payment method as available on Amazon.in, such customer will be eligible to receive the cashback calculated in accordance with these T&Cs. However, for such customers to be eligible to receive cashback for the Second Transaction, such Second Transaction should be completed using the same Visa Debit Card + PIN payment method. In other words, in the event the Second Transaction is completed using any other payment method (even including the Visa Debit Card), such customer will only be entitled to receive cashback for the First Transaction and not the Second Transaction; and
(f) Offer is not valid on equated monthly instalment transactions.
- Cardholders who satisfy the criteria provided at points 5, 6, and 7 above will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to:
(a) For First Transaction: 10% of the value of the First Transaction capped at INR 100; and
(b) For Second Transaction: 10% of the value of the Second Transaction capped at INR 100.
- Such cashbacks will be credited:
(a) to the eligible Cardholder’s Amazon.in account using which the First Transaction and Second Transaction (if applicable) were completed;
(b) by way of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards in a customer's Amazon.in account; and
(c) to the eligible Cardholder’s Amazon.in account within 21 (Twenty one) days of completion of the respective Transaction.
- Customers completing transactions using CoD are not eligible to receive the cashback.
- The Offer is not valid for customers paying with Visa credit card, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, Discover, Diners or any other credit / debit cards other than Visa Debit Cards.
- The Offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Pay Balance, gold coins, RBL bank cards, bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs), annual Prime membership, precious jewelry and/or Samsung mobile and tablet devices (except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices) ("Ineligible Products").
- In the event a Transaction consists of multiple products including any Ineligible Product(s), this Offer can only be availed in relation to products under such Transaction other than the Ineligible Products.
- In case the Cardholder either returns or refunds the product or cancels the Transaction or a Transaction is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such Transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If the order is cancelled / returned in part, the Cardholder will qualify for the Offer only for the items in the order which are not cancelled / returned (subject to such items not being Ineligible Products).
- In the event the First Transaction is completely cancelled / returned / refunded by a Cardholder, such Cardholder will not be entitled to cashback for the Second Transaction (if applicable).
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Visa and/or AODSPL reserve the right to extend or withdraw the Offer, or modify or change any of the T&Cs at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Visa or AODSPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Visa card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.