Zio Wireless Ultrasonic Selfie for iphone6 iphone 5 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad 5 4 3 Ipad Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note 3 2, Android Phone (green)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product Type: Mobile Case
- Free Express Shipping to your doorstep. You don't have to pay anything extra!!
- This product is imported from USA - It is a 100% genuine product
- The price includes import custom duties and taxes
Features: 1: Innovative design, remotely controlled by ultrasonic, instead of bluetooth. 2. Works for both IOS and Andriod smartphones. 3. One button to control all kinds of devices. 4. Free App "snap remote", smart function of 2S /10S snap delay. 5. Easily share photos to Facebook through the App. 6. Switch the smartphone's rear / front camera through the remote control, unique design. 7. Built-in rechargable battery, 50mAh. energy saving. How to use it 1.Go to Apple Store for IOS device or go to Goggle Play for Android device,search keyword "Snap Remote " to install the App. 2. Run the App "snap remote", then click "shutter button", now you can remotely take photos through the remote control. 3. APP setting (1) Turn on / off camera flash (2) Timer for photo delay, 2S / 10S options (3) Turn on / off Squared up, help to find a better view. (4) button for switch the rear / front camera.(or you can press the side button of the remote control to realise this funciton ) (5) share photo to facebook quickly. Warranty: Every ZIO Product includes an 12-month, worry-free Guarantee from date of original purchase.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I must confess: I am NOT a huge fan of those selfie sticks. But I do think that pressing the volume up or touching the screen to take selfies is not that easy either... even more difficult if you have a big screen phone, like me (iphone 6 plus). So this little thing here is an awesome device that allows us to take selfies or even more distant pictures only with the press of a button! And for distant pictures, selfie sticks does not work ;)
Better yet: you don't even need to connect it to your phone via bluetooth or anything else. I dont know exactly how it works, but as you open the app, you just need to press the button and it takes pictures! It is amazing!
The only thing I wish it could do is use the regular camera app that comes with my iphone. But it doesn't matter. The other app takes pictures with the same quality. (I did compare!)
Another thing I would improve on this device is its size... It was made so you can put it anywhere.. key chains, pockets, hanging on your pants... but it is a little big because of its design. But still, not a problem at all!
It has a rechargeable battery and comes with micro USB cable and manual!
1. Requires using its iOS app which has minimal features and doesn't even compare to the Apple Camera app.
2. NO VIDEO. Their app doesn't support video! So controlling video start/stop is out of the question.
3. After charging the remote for a few minutes, it started functioning. Good. Every time any of the buttons are pressed, there's a horrific, high-pitched sound that's suppose to mimic the camera shutter shutter.
4. There's a full second delay between pressing the shutter on the remote and their camera app actually taking a photo.
Now the good:
1. Rechargeable battery which allegedly lasts 6 months between charges
2. Two buttons on remote, shutter and switch cameras, so you're able to switch between front and back cameras with the remote. Not sure how useful this is. And the high-pitched sound effect coming out of the remote kills any desire to push any of the buttons... This thing is horrific.
3. Don't need to pair... although wish pairing was an option so it would utilize standard protocols and support built-in camera app. So this is more of a negative. Really.