Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon Shuttlecock
|Price:||531.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||89.00 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Color of tube Cap: Blue
- Proper Speed: Middle
- Developed using the flight timing of feather shuttlecocks, Mavis Nylon shuttlecocks are precision designed and manufactured to provide accurate flight performance
- When smashed, a Mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds. This performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a Yonex Feather shuttlecock and 0.08 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock
- The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the Yonex Mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions
- Box contents: 6 shuttlecocks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
● I have seen many reviews where buyers have concerns over the genuinness of their purchase. You can verify your purchase at Yonex website using the serial number
● The serial number can be revealed by scratching the hologram label. Goto the website 'sunrisetnt' and enter this code there; it's case-sensitive. The site will tell you whether your purchase is genuine or not
** Performance **
● I am an amateur and play on outdoor clay court
● I normally use 350, but have played extensively using 10 for a long time
● The nylon cap makes the shuttle a bit heavier and is quite fast
● The flight behaviour is very different and starts losing flight quite late
● The skirt does not develop cracks quite fast and the base also stays strong for longer
● This shuttle is for people playing only for exercise who does not see the game seriously
● After a few games, the base loses its grip on the shuttle and it starts rotating. But this is not affecting the shuttle behaviour as per my evaluation. A shuttle lasts for around 15 to 20 games before it starts showing signs of disintegration
** Major Differences between popular Shuttlecocks **
● Mavis 10
- Mavis 10 has a nylon base, other shuttles compared here have cork base. So, this lasts longer and best suited for practise sessions
- The flight performance has the least resemblance to feather shuttles. So if you practise for tournaments, I suggest not to use this.Read more ›
This is the perfect box of shuttles for regular play (indoors). The shuttle lasts quite long and is good for rough play by kids.
Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality product for regular play
I compared with Mavis 350 but didn't finduch difference both are same in terms of size
And speed. Don't hesitate to go for it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would like to receive a free trail and will display
it in fb .
Long lasting shuttle best for practicing will be buying more for practice and make other practice with it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer