Apple Watch Band, Yearscase Milanese Fully Magnetic Closure Clasp Mesh Loop Stainless Steel iWatch Band Replacement Wrist Bracelet Strap for Apple Watch Sport&Edition 42MM (Rose Gold)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfectly compatible with Apple Watch & Sport & Edition Version Series 1 Series 2-42MM
- Strong magnetic clasp, convenient for you to adjust the size; Ensure your watch in steady and secure, no problem for most sports
- Personalize your iwatch with this refined strap compared to apple ones, but less price
- No hassle, super easy to remove the old one and replace with this one
- One Year Warranty. We are happy to send out a replacement band if your band has any quality issues, please kindly let us know
Customers who bought this item also bought
We always work hard to ensure high quality standards through 3 times quality checks, while we regrettably still come across defective products occasionally, so if you have anything about the quality of ur items, please kindly let us know. There are the steps to contact seller: Sign in your amazon account - choose "your orders" - find that order - click "contact seller" on the right side. The magnet of the clasp is very strong, no problem with most sports, if ur bands does not work good, please kindly contact us for your warranty replacement. Product feature: A modern interpretation of a design developed in Milan at the end of the 19th century. Woven on specialized Italian machines, the smooth stainless steel mesh wraps fluidly around your wrist. Because it's fully magnetic, the apple watch band Milanese loop is infinitely adjustable, ensuring a perfect fit. Band fits 130-180mm wrists.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The band also seems to loosen up as I go through the day requiring readjustment and re tightening.
Compared to the "official" Milanese band, this is a bargain and will serve the purpose well enough that if it fails or completely loses color in a noticeable spot that you can just buy another to replace it.
I'm a pretty hairy guy and I've had zero issues with this band pulling hairs.
I've only had it for a few weeks so I can't speak to the lasting strength of the magnet but it hasn't loosened yet. Considering the price of the Apple version of this band, it's a steal!