Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold, 32GB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5.5 " (13.9 cm) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 401 ppi pixel density with Sunlight display, Reading mode and Night mode.16MP f/2.0 primary camera with Dual ISPs, PDAF and a two tone flash; 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with MIUI 8 (Volte enabled & Dual Whatsapp) and 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexa-core 64-bit processor with ARM Cotex-A72 lead cores, 3GB LPDDR3 Dual-channel RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory and dual SIM (4G+4G) (Micro + Nano(Hybrid))
- 4050mAH high density lithium-polymer battery.Metal body with a premium finish, fingerprint sensor with chip-level security encryption and 0.3s unlock time
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Presenting the first Smartphone of the world in the form of the Redmi Note 3 that features a Snapdragon 650 processor. It carries an ultra-fast fingerprint sensor and a massive 4050mAh battery. The premium metal body looks stunning and gives the phone a premium feel. The 4G device comes equipped with a brilliant 16MP rear camera and a 5MP secondary camera, delivering outstanding results. The 5.5 inch 1080p display makes viewing thoroughly enjoyable. The Smartphone is available in two versions - 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage.
From the Manufacturer
Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor with ARM Cortex A72 cores
With ARM’s flagship Cortex A72 based lead cores, Redmi Note 3 is really fast – flagship fast. Cortex A72 - apart from delivering significantly superior performance than its predecessor Cortex A57, is also 20% more power efficient in comparison. SD 650’s next-gen Adreno 510 graphics processor delivers a fluid gaming experience. Combined with MiUi 7’s system-level speed optimizations, Redmi Note 3 responds to every touch in a snap.
The assured touch of metal
The elegant sheen of metal on Redmi Note 3 not only looks beautiful, but feels sturdy and resilient. Different sections of the back cover connect seamlessly and naturally, giving a super comfortable feeling to your hand – no sharp edges and no awkward angles. We have maintained the authentic texture of premium sandblasted metal and it is available to you in 3 colors – Gold, Silver and Dark Grey.
Massive battery yet lighter weight
Redmi note 3 comes with a whopping 4050 mAh battery capacity, and it not just any ordinary battery. It is an ultra-thin and light battery, with an energy density of 690Wh/L, one of the highest used in the industry. Which means the Redmi Note 3 provides 30% more battery capacity than the previous Redmi Note Prime, while weighing 21g lighter! You get the peace of mind of a full day’s battery life, without the excess weight.
Unlocks in an instant
Place your finger gently on the fingerprint sensor and Redmi Note 3 unlocks in just 0.3s. It's so much faster and convenient than using patterns or passcodes. Redmi Note 3’ fingerprint sensor has also been tuned to work with some of the leading 3rd party security apps. Chip-level security encrypts and stores your fingerprint profiles securely, so no one can access them - not even you.
Capture the world the way you see it
Explore the world through the lens of Redmi Note 3. It has a fast focusing 16MP PDAF rear camera with dual ISPs for higher quality image processing. The large f/2.0 aperture lets in sufficient light to click great images even when the ambient lighting is low. It's the perfect camera to have for creating sharp, detailed, and unforgettable memories.
Gorgeous in any light 13.9cm (5.5) Full HD display
Most people equate a great display with clarity and brightness, but Redmi Note 3 is smarter than that. Its Sunlight Display adjusts not only brightness but even contrast according to the surrounding light conditions. Night Mode and Read Mode protect your eyes from excessive brightness and make your nocturnal browsing experience more enjoyable. These smart technologies allow you to see everything clearly wherever you are.
Connect faster and better
Redmi Note 3 supports all the four LTE bands made available in India – B 3, B 5, B 40 & B 41. It also comes with VoLTE support, which not only makes your calls connect faster but also improves the voice quality of those calls significantly.
Simplify your life with MIUI 8
Inspired by the swirling colors of the kaleidoscope, MIUI is beautiful, user-friendly and more efficient than ever. Take scrolling screenshots, calculate currency conversions, create dual app log-ins, or access split phone profiles. Loved by over 200 million active users worldwide, there are many new features in MIUI 8 that you can take advantage of today.
Packed with features
Take your digital toolbox with you wherever you go
- Dual band Wi-Fi
- Dual microphone noise suppression
- micro SD card support
- Dual SIM, GPS/Glonass/BeiDou (for navigation)
- USB OTG support
For best performance
- Avoid intensive activities while the device is charging
- Use the charger provided in the box
- Tap on the left side key on the bottom of the screen to kill unwanted apps in background
- Disable the GPS and Bluetooth while you are not using them
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
Suggestion : Never rush to buy a phone at the time of launch, wait at least for 2 months and look for the initial reviews, unboxing videos and problems faced by the first buyers, and then only buy a phone and also the updates provided by the company in order to solve the issues.
In this review I'll focus mainly on the issues that many people are complaining about as many people has already discussed its pros and cons.
1. Heating issues:
Many people are complaining about the heating of phone while charging and playing games. They must understand that after all its summer when the room temperature is around 40'c so how can someone expect it to be less than that. And also the body is made of metal, so heating is a normal issue.
Also Hugo Barra has itself disclosed the same in his presentation while launching the phone that the temperature is around 40-43'c while playing games.
Sol: It's better to charge when the fan or ac is on so that it does not heat up too high.
Issue: camera is not upto the mark
The price tag of the phone is 12k and not 40k. What else do you expect from a 12k phone.
I think the camera is decent to take selfie and other pics. I accept that the pics are not upto the mark in low light and the video quality is also not good but the overall performance in daylight is decent.
3. Fingerprint sensor:
Till date it is working fine, and expects that it works as it is throughout its life. No issues were addressed on this.
All sensors are working fine as expected. Initially gyroscope was not working correctly but now its working good.
After the recent update of miui 7.3.Read more ›
First let's see the pros that make it the best value for money phone currently in the market.
* Huge battery : easily getting around 7 hours of screen on time. Battery is an issue with smartphones today. This phone is just a beast. It easily get overs 1 and half a day with quite heavy usage.
* Screen Quality: easily one of the best screen we can find in the market at this price point. Very vibrant crisp and colours seems very bright. There is some kind of protection on the screen making it smudge free.
*Build Quality: nothing sort of amazing. The metal body feels strudy and give a premium feel. The design is very ergonomic, curved edges makes it easier to hold though it has a huge screen. The phone is also very light weight and looks great.
* Fingerprint Scanner: the scanner is blazing fast. The position is perfect for using your index finger to unlock. I tried it using 5 different fingers it without any hiccup.
*Fast processor: the new spandragon 650 is very smooth and amazingly powerful. I was bit sceptical about it at the beginning, but am really blown up by the processing speed and it's power handling whatever thrown at it. Heating is comparatively very minimal compared to its predecessors.
* IR blaster : that is great and works with most of electronic devices. The best thing is that you can use third party apps too that gives you more control over the usage of the IR blaster.
* Clear voice calls: this is a neglected aspect but Xiaomi has done a great job here. The calls are crystal clear without any distortion. VoLTE is an added functionality that is the future of the mobile networks soon.Read more ›
Amazon stands to its image on packaging and delivery. The phone was packed in a bubble wrap and pouch(no amazon carton, but phone box was there).
IN THE PACK:
- Mi Note 3 Phone.
- USB cum charging cable
- Few manuals (no one reads them these days)
- SIM tray opening pin
After checking specifications of the phone in price range of 10K to 18K, I could not find a better option than Mi Note 3. It's hard to get the phone in flash sales in one try (Xiaomi's less stock to blame), but it is worth the effort.I was looking for a phone which becomes my daily driver and after comparisons, finalized on Note 3. For my review I did not go through stress testing apps, (high performance game testing, 3D bench marks, etc) as I do not use them daily.
- Back is all metal. This is the first thing that you would notice when you hold the phone. Amazing feel !!!!
- Its thin. Don't expect it to be thin as expensive phones, but I can totally compare it to them.
- The screen is huge and reproduces good colors. Watching Videos is fun on a 5.5 inch screen.
- Thin bezels. Bezel is the gap between the phone side and the screen. Though is does not matter much, but thin bezels means smaller phone width, which makes it easy to hold.
- The finger print scanner is a snap. It fast and has very less lag when we unlock the phone.
- A Huge 4060mah battery is worth a mention. Gives a 1 1/2 day backup, with heavy calls, whatsapp, browsing on 3G, with some photo clicks.
- The processor is snapdragon 650. In desi terms it is very fast can take any app that you throw on it. I tested opting 20 apps, and switching between them was fast.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's very bad. It's hanging frequently. Please guide what to do now?Published 6 minutes ago by Amazon Customer
The best phone in 25k budget.. But contains a lot of bugs... Although they don't matter much... Output from headphone or earphones is very crisp not as good as of Samsung's...Published 1 hour ago by S.k J.
But if your usage is high then buy its 32 gb 3 ram phone , as it is more gud product.Published 1 hour ago by Amazon Customer