Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime (Dark Grey, 32GB)
This item is currently not in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5p lens elements, PDAF 0.1s ultra-fast focusing, high dynamic range (HDR), panaroma, 12 real-time filters, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 293 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa core processor, Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 4100mAH lithium-polymer battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, 64 bit, Octa-core Processor
Performance on Redmi 3S Prime is pushed to it's limits with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430. The 64-bit, octa-core processor is filled with system-level optimizations that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. It uses 4 performance cores to perform intensive tasks and 4 power-saving cores for extra power efficiency. It comes with 128GB of expandable memory to house all your music, movies and more.
4100 mAh Two-day Battery
Breakthroughs in battery technology have the most significant impact on daily life. With 685Wh/L battery technology, Redmi 3S Prime battery lasts longer. The 4100mAh battery has double capacity compared to Redmi 2, in a handset which is only 8.5mm thin. It lasts for 2 days with moderate use without charging.
12.6cm (5) HD Display
Enjoy the best of entertainment, be it movies, videos, pictures or e-books on the large 12.6-cm HD display. The display comes with reading mode that prevents eye fatigue by reducing blue rays from the screen. Also, you can adjust the colour temperature - warm, standard or cool - according to your preference for a comfortable viewing experience.
Focus on Things that Matter
Redmi 3S Prime has mastered the art of capturing great photos. Equipped with a 13MP camera, high-quality sensor and 0.1s ultra-fast Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF), it consistently produces crisp and beautiful photos even for moving objects like children and pets. Selfies also look gorgeous on the 5MP front camera and beautify, which subtly slims jaw, smooths skin and widens eyes to bring out the best in each selfie.
Premium Metal Body
Redmi 3S Prime features a premium metal body which adds to it's overall sleek looks. The phone is 0.9mm thinner than the previous model, Redmi 2. It's curved edges make it easy to hold while texting, watching a movie or answering a call.
Simplify your Life with MIUI 8
Inspired by the swirling colors of the kaleidoscope, MIUI is beautiful, user-friendly and more efficient than ever. Take scrolling screenshots, calculate currency conversions, create dual app log-ins, or access split phone profiles. Loved by over 200 million active users worldwide, there are many new features in MIUI 8 that you can take advantage of today.
Connect Faster and Better
Redmi 3S Prime supports the 3 LTE bands - B 3, B 5 & B 40. It also comes with VoLTE support, which not only makes your calls connect faster but also improves the voice quality of those calls significantly.
RAM and Internal Storage
Apps launch quickly and run smoothly, thanks to the 3GB RAM. Also, the GPU ensures that games like Asphalt 8 deliver smooth experience. The phone offers an internal memory of 32GB and up to 128GB of expandable memory that can be used to store your vast music collection, lots of movies and more.
The World on your Fingertips
Light tap on the sensor and it responds without taking any time. You can also add layers of security with smart features like App lock, Hidden folders and Hidden notes.
Top customer reviews
1) Battery: With 4000 mAH, this is the best thing about the phone. It lasted close to 50 hours (more than 2 days) on a single charge.
2) Design: Very ergonomic, with curved edges (also depends on which phone you were using earlier). I loved it. The metallic body doesn't look cheap at all.
3) Fingerprint sensor: Very quick unlock.
4) RAM: 3 GB ram. We get about 1.8 GB free after all the apps have been installed. No lag whatsoever while using. In fact, the phone is quite fast.
5) Internal Memory: 32 GB, more than enough for me but it depends on your usage. I can easily manage in 32 GB and 2 sims. (You get about 24 GB free).
1) The battery is not removable.
2) Hybrid sim slot, which means we can use either a sim and a micro sd card or two sims.
3) The camera is decent, nothing to write home about.
4) Did get heat up a little bit while video chatting, playing games and charging. But I have been using for only a few days, battery seems to settle down after only a few charge cycles.
5) The screen did get a yellowish tan few times after unlocking with the fingerprint sensor. But it goes away after locking and unlocking again. I hope it's not a major thing to worry about.
Will update later few things
- It's 720p display is gorgeous.
- Has an entry level snapdragon processer.
- The look and build of Phone is nothing to complain about and is in line with current style and look of smartphones.
- They throw in a IR blaster, which is a bonus and of great use for those who will take advantage of this feature.
- 4000 mAh battery. (probably the reason the phone seems on thicker side, but not an issue)
- the themes and customizations of MiUI are neat and beautiful and let you choose the look of the apps icons and they don't make the phone lag.
- I don't think it misses out on any sensor or feature that an entry level smart phone would offer.
Cons :- I really don't think there are any cons to point out when the phone offers so much. The Redmi phones have proved to be reliable entry level phones since the Redmi 1 iteration. You won't go wrong with the redmi 3s prime, and it's always safe to go for the one with higher RAM.
For some reason, this phone is a lot sturdier than other smartphones. I've dropped this countless number of times even on concrete. It's like I don't even move a muscle when I drop this phone. I kinda know it'll be alright.
The camera is very very bad. I mean very very bad. But considering how awesome everything else is, and the Rs.9000 price tag, that's alright.
The battery is the best. It's unbelievable for a modern day smartphone. Most of the time, I charge every two days if I'm using it lightly. It lasts at least a day and a half if you use it lightly without gaming.
The IR blaster is a nice touch. You only realize what an awesome feature when you lose a remote and want to control something.
1. Phone hangs and auto close of app.
2. Phone Touch Screen Not Working While I put it on Flat Surface.
3. Phone Heats up after few minutes of uses.
4. Second Sim card slot not working.
5. Fingerprint sensor sometimes not respond.
Most recent customer reviews
last one month i have a problem in phone..send to service center. they are return to me same.Read more