Xolo Q3000 (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera with flash, digital zoom, auto focus, full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 5.7-inch full HD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.5GHz MTK6589 Turbo quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 4000mAH battery providing talk-time of 33 hours on 2G, 21 hours on 3G networks, standby time of 667 hours on 2G and 634 hours on 3G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rich and Fun Entertainment
Designed to give you an impeccable entertainment experience, the Xolo Q3000 is a large sized smartphone that can easily fit into the phablet category. It features a large 5.7-inch FHD IPS display screen with full HD 1080p resolution. Due to this, all multimedia content such as images, videos and games burst to life on the screen with vivid detailing and colours. This takes entertainment to a new level and provides a pleasing experience. With the entertainment options it offers, the Xolo Q3000 phone also packs a punch with its performance and features.
Fast and Powerful Processing
The number of applications that you can run simultaneously without any lag puts a smartphone to its test. Featuring a powerful 1.5Ghz Quad Core processor and 2GB RAM, this Xolo touchscreen mobile phone provides a seamless multitasking experience irrespective of the number of apps you are running. You can browse, chat, watch movies on YouTube or play the most graphic intensive games all at once without causing the slightest delay in launching the applications or in moving between them. Browsing is also smooth with the 1.5Ghz processor in this Xolo mobile.
Top Notch Camera
This Xolo Android phone has a top quality 13MP rear camera with a BSI 2 sensor that allows you to take high quality pictures even in the most extreme low light situations. There are ample image settings to ensure you capture superior quality photos. For selfie fans, it boasts of a 5MP front camera which also has a BSI sensor. The Xolo dual SIM mobile phone is powered by a 4000mAh Li-Ion battery which gives it extended battery life. It provides talk time up to 33 hours on 2G and up to 21 hours on 3G.
- Camera: 13MP front camera with autofocus and 5MP rear camera
- Display: 5.7-inch HD
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- Processor: 1.5GHz MTK 6589 Turbo Quad Core
- Memory: 16GB internal memory
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with talk time up to 33 hours on 2G and up to 21 hours on 3G
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customer Reviews on Xolo Q3000 Mobile Phone
Top Customer Reviews
Here are some features,pros and cons
1) Dual Sim - One is Mini sim,other one is micro sim.
2) Huge 5.7-inch FHD 1080p IPS Display
3) Mediatek MTK6589 Turbo processor clocked at 1.5Ghz. This same processor is seen in Canvas Magnus,which is Rs 7000 lesser. It would have been great if they had this powered with a powerful qualcomm processor instead.
4) 2 GB Ram
5) Head phones coming with it are not in-ear ones. A flip cover,screen guard and an OTG cable are included in the box.
6) Huge Battery - 4000mAH, such a powerful one is necessary since it has a huge 1080P screen. It can last 2 days of average use.
7) Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope and Proximity Sensors on board.
8) Camera - Rear Camera is good,but not that great.Front cam is quite good for video calling in good light.
9) 4.2.1 Jellybean - Thats pretty old now. Hopefully this will get Kitkat update. Unlike other indian brands,xolo is quite good at giving OTA updates.
10) Benchmarks are similar to other MTK6589 Turbo devices like Micromax Turbo,Micromax Magnus etc.
Quadrant Score - 4700+
Antutu Score - 15000+
Overall a great value for money device and hopefully the price will come down to 17K-18K in a few weeks.
Very quick delivery from the seller. Would recomend this to anyone.
very good camera and fast internet. It never hangs up.
but it lacks some basic features:
you can not set different ringtones for two sim cards. But I resolved the issue by downloading and installing dual-sim ringtone from play store.
Ringer sound and music are very low. I enhanced it by installing mtk enginerring app from play store. Also I installed e-sound for the purpose.
The size of the phone is a bit bulky and inconvenient to carry with.
The packing was attractive for sure, like a minimalist! It had lots of goodies! I also got a football free :P
Okay, coming to the phone, it delivers what is promises.
HD videos run perfectly, watching is a pleasure.
Other people have probably reviewed this phone multiple times, so no point in writing it again and again.
But the thing is, you get what you pay for.
Brought the Xolo Q3000 (Black color) from Mumbai retail market yesterday and I am totally satisfied with the product.
The 5.7" FHD IPS display is top notch with good color reproduction and viewing angles.
Performance is great with no lag during multitasking or gaming.
The built quality is very good and the rubber feel plastic at the back (similar to nexus 7) gives a very good and premium feel.(Rubber feel is available plastic black variant only the white one is very glossy which I didn't like at all)
Even though the phone is having a large form factor due to the humongous screen it is quite thin and light and fits into trouser & jeans pocket.
The Front and back cameras are also good.The pictures have good color reproduction and dynamic range.The camera software is basic and it would be good if Xolo could provide some more customization through a software update.
I had been heavily using this phone phone more than a day now and it still shows 40% remaining which is a huge plus considering its big screen and it means that I can use this phone fully without worrying about charging.
MHL function was tested with HDTV playing FHD videos worked like a charm.
GPS sensors also gets location lock quickly and maintains lock well.
Only small problem with the phone that as the speaker grill are at the back it gets covered when it is kept on the table reducing the volume output.Also the LED flash is not that powerful.The headphone provided with phone are not in ear ones and isof very average quality.
I had done much research before buying this phone & I had considered Nexus 5,LG G2,Xperia Z1 , Galaxy note ,Lenovo Vibe X , P780 & Gionee E7.Read more ›
But the actual internal memory is 1 gb with an inbuilt memory card for about 15 gb adding upto the total of 16 gb internal memory.
As a result you can install apps only in the actual 1gb storage and not in the internal memory card. This is a serious drawback as you cannot install many large sized apps in this phone.
IF YOU PLAN TO INSTALL LARGE GAMES / MANY APPS this phone should not be your choice.
Excellent battery and screen
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Battery backup is wonderful. with full day on WiFi / 3G data, will last upto 48hrsPublished 1 month ago by Rakesh Gujarathi
Low Performance .
Less ram space: even its 2gb ram , u can't install more than 5 apps.
Only problem is that I do not get the pouch for this phone anywhere and also has some bugs like when we are speaking if a text comes then the proximity sensor stops working which... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
really i love this mobile i am using since 1.5years no problems iam facing ,
battery life is very aswome