Xolo Q3000 is the latest flagship device from Xolo powered by a Mediatek Turbo Processor.
Here are some features,pros and cons
1) Dual Sim - One is Mini sim,other one is micro sim.
2) Huge 5.7-inch FHD 1080p IPS Display
3) Mediatek MTK6589 Turbo processor clocked at 1.5Ghz. This same processor is seen in Canvas Magnus,which is Rs 7000 lesser. It would have been great if they had this powered with a powerful qualcomm processor instead.
4) 2 GB Ram
5) Head phones coming with it are not in-ear ones. A flip cover,screen guard and an OTG cable are included in the box.
6) Huge Battery - 4000mAH, such a powerful one is necessary since it has a huge 1080P screen. It can last 2 days of average use.
7) Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope and Proximity Sensors on board.
8) Camera - Rear Camera is good,but not that great.Front cam is quite good for video calling in good light.
9) 4.2.1 Jellybean - Thats pretty old now. Hopefully this will get Kitkat update. Unlike other indian brands,xolo is quite good at giving OTA updates.
10) Benchmarks are similar to other MTK6589 Turbo devices like Micromax Turbo,Micromax Magnus etc.
Quadrant Score - 4700+
Antutu Score - 15000+
Overall a great value for money device and hopefully the price will come down to 17K-18K in a few weeks.