White Light Teeth Whitening Kit For Personal Dental Care
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Provides you the latest tooth whitening methodology that can be used in the convenience of your own home. Simple, fast and painless
- With one LED light for Maximum whitening
- Single button operation
- Whitens in just 10 minutes
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1) 100% brand new and high quality
2) Provides you the latest tooth whitening methodology that can be used in the convenience of your own home
3) Simple, fast and painless
4) With one LED light for Maximum whitening
5) Single button operation
6) Whitens in just 10 minutes
7) Simple to use
8) Easy to maintain
9) Perfect for use before weddings other big days
10) Save high expense to dental clinic
11) Powered by 2 x CR2025 button cells
12) Package Contents:
- 1 X Tooth Whitening System
- 2 X Teeth Whitening Gel
- 1 X Tooth Silicone Set
- 2 X CR2025 Button Cells
Step 1: Unlock Whitening Light Battery Cap
- The LED teeth whitening light has an estimated run time of 48 hours on one set of batteries before replacement batteries are needed.
- LED teeth whitening light takes two CR2025 batteries.
- Replacement batteries can be purchased at most local drug stores.
Step 2: Remove Plastic Insert
- After removing the LED battery cap, remove the contents and locate a clear plastic disc insert.
- The plastic insert serves as a barrier between the conductor and the lithium ion batteries.
- A barrier is required to prevent the batteries from losing power.
- Discard the plastic inserts, re-insert the batteries, and twist the cover back onto the LED teeth whitening light.
Step 3: Whiten Your Teeth
Step 4: Let The Gel Work
- Treatment times vary based on sensitivity levels and your schedule but the "rule of thumb" is the longer you leave the gel in contact with your teeth, the quicker the results will appear.
- Normal sessions last for a minimum of 20 minutes and a maximum of 3 hours (avoid tooth sensitivity by shortening the session or by using our desensitizing gel)
Top Customer Reviews
Nothing to changes this product through my teeth
Most Recent Customer Reviews
work but you have to follow some dentist Advice . ..like don't drink or eat dark beverages nor goods. ...Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer