- Item Weight: 7 Kg
- Item part number: 8853301400145
- ASIN: B007KGB03I
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 3 July 2014
- Average Customer Review: 272 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #26 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Whiskas Adult Cat Food Pocket Ocean Fish, 7 kg
|Price:||1,414.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||176.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 100 percent complete nutrition
- With taurine to help support a healthy heart
- With natural oils for a shiny coat
- With vitamin A for perfect eye sight
- Formulated to help maintain cats urinary tract health
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Nutritional Needs of Cats vs. Humans
A Cat Requires:
- 2.5 times more protein
- 2 times more calcium
- 6.5 times more iron
The nutritional needs of cats are very different from ours and human food can be harmful for them.
How are Cats Different from Humans?
Independent, yet they love being pampered. However things may be, their most preferred way out is always ‘my way.’ Just as us, cats too grow and develop their own unique personalities. They are similar to many of us in so many different ways.
Why Choose Whiskas?
Growing cats require a diet that not only maintains their fur, skin and vitals but also provides them with essentials that enable them to live a healthy long life. With decades of experience in understanding ‘what’s best for a cat, WHISKAS is a 100% nutritionally balanced, complete meal. For every life stage of your cat, WHISKAS has a specially formulated recipe with a range of wet and dry meals & flavours (we realize their love for variety) to support healthy and strong growth.
Why Home Cooked Food is Not Ideal For your Pet Cat
Causes frequent & loose/watery faeces. May not provide complete and balanced nutrition.
Too Much Milk
Causes loose & watery faeces.
Can cause biotin deficiency, leading to hair fall and poor hair coat.
Onion and Garlic
Damages RBC & causes anaemia.
Affects the heart and nervous system.
Can cause choking, tooth damage, obstruction and tears in the digestive system.
The Vital System
- Healthy and shiny coat from Omega 3 & 6, Fatty Acids & Zinc
- Healthy eyesight, from the enhanced Vitamin A & Taurine
- A burst of energy and activity, from the selected quality protein, fat & minerals from real fish
- WHISKAS is a complete and balanced meal by itself
- Just give your pet clean drinking water with every meal
- Please serve on a daily basis; as per the cat’s body weight
- Recommended to feed twice a day
- In case your pet does not enjoy WHISKAS cat food, continue with the mixture of WHISKAS cat food and current food for a few more days
Switching your pet to WHISKAS from home cooked food requires you to blend portions of WHISKAS into the home
- Day 1-2: 25% WHISKAS Cat Food + 75% home cooked food
- Day 3-4: 50% WHISKAS Cat Food + 50% home cooked food
- Day 5-6: 75% WHISKAS Cat Food + 25% home cooked food
- Day 7: 100% Wholesome WHISKAS cat food
When you buy WHISKAS cat food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition WHISKAS dry food must be stored at room temperature in an air-tight container, away from sunlight.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Adult and Junior is mixed 50-50 ratio during transition so cat gets used to the new food formula. No problems for the cat.
One major caution is Whiskas turned away my cat permanently from real fish and real chicken. It does not touch it. Moreover, it even rejected the Whiskas wet Fish flavored meal and we had to throw it away. Strange are the ways of the cat food.
Its possible Whiskas is using organoleptics research and reward center of cats brain and use such ingredients that cat gets permanently addicted to their dry food.
Tuna flavour.that was acceptable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My cat loved it, but the shape is not too good for her to chew.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Awesummmmm product lovely for my cat loves it .... . . . . . .☺☺☺amazon rocks seriously do try for your catsPublished 1 month ago by AFREEN MOHAMMED ANWAR THAKUR