- Paperback: 1152 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Pck edition (15 August 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118907442
- ISBN-13: 978-1118907443
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 7.1 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,558 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Review Update: (Reducing 1 star because of binding issues)
Coming to book review these are real treasures for someone starting as a front end developer. Its well presented, clear and precise. Its one of the best books you can ever get on front-end development.
That's the only grouse I have against this book. Otherwise this is an excellent book for anyone starting off as web designer.
So only four stars for the bad quality binding by the publisher.
If your are confused between paperback and hardcover then no worries both are almost same i purchased paperback they are very good the page quality and print every thing is awesome.
Overall this is a brilliant book...........
Explanation is too good.
Page quality is very good.
These books help me a lot.
My teachers love these books.
Thank you JON DUCKETT for these wonderful Books.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
VERY GOOD BOOK
PRESENTATION AND LEARNING CONTENTS GREAT.
BUT THE PRICE OF IS HIGH.
AND ANOTHER THINGS IS THAT THE SELLER PACKAGING BAD.DAMAGED BOOK.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Digital Media & Graphic Design
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Internet & Web
- Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science > Programming Languages