JJ Valaya Ranas of Kachch Half Circle Earrings with Crystals from Swarovski
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- JJ Valaya brings together the grandeur of tribal design. Inspired from the Ranas of Nepal and Nomads of Kachchh, this jewelry offers a beauty in contradiction.
- Made with Antiquated Alloy.
- The use of beaten gold and Swarovski' crystals celebrates a marriage between wildness and free spirit.
- Tie in this contemporary piece with traditional attire to add a classic trend to your style.
- Look out for the holographic crystals from Swarovski' tag with a 16-digit unique tracking number which authenticates the use of genuine Swarovski crystals.
- The product should be returned in original condition along with: -IB Tag, Care Advice Card & Designer Note.
- This product is available with a 10-day return window
|Back Finding||Post & Butterfly|
|Collection||Ranas of Kachch|
|Item Height||5 Millimeters|
|Item Width||45 Millimeters|
|Item Length||6 Centimeters|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the imagination of many minds the reality of tangible beauty Confluence represents a new paradigm of beauty that sparkles, with a collection of exquisite jewelry, designed by eleven fashion luminaries and crafted with the finest Swarovski crystals