- Item Weight: 621 g
- Item model number: Techne 4000
- ASIN: B008YW3M1U
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 17 August 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #16,916 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Usha Techne 4000 2400-Watt Steam Iron (White and Grey)
|Price:||2,499.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,296.00 (48%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
- Pearl ceramic soleplate, anti scaling self-cleaning function for longer life
- In-built overheat protection, soft grip handle for ironing comfort
- 360 degree swivel operation
- Thermostat panel/disc and Anti slip heel
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 2400 watts; Operating voltage: 240 volts
- Includes: Iron, Measuring cup, Instruction manual and Warranty card
1. Keep the iron horizontal when not in use
2. Do not fill water completely, leave some gap
3. Wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I have used the techne-2000 model too and a few other steam irons including Russell hobbs...... None of them are this unsafe.
3 stars for its efficacy as a good garment iron
Would have given 5, but minus 2 for the problem of unwanted steam gush
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a good product. I'm still not sure of the difference between the other steam irons vs UT 4000Published 8 months ago by vinoth
Nice product. I used it fit my linen shirts and believe with steam effect all those lines were gone with just the iron crushing them all in one go only.
Product is really good. One has to use it close to the docket. Zero marks to designers for keeping such a short cable. 👎Published 12 months ago by Kiran Sathe