- Item Weight: 2.1 Kg
- Item model number: QH 3002
- ASIN: B00H47GVGY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (296 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,076 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater
|Sale:||1,049.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||650.00 (38%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls
- Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Designed for low power consumption
- There are two heating positions to suit your comfort
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 400 and 800 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Customer service number: 18001033111 (Toll Free) , Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package.
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Safety tip over switch cuts off the heater incase it tilts or falls.
POWDER COATED FINISH Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion. ENERGY SAVER
Low power consumption.
There are two heating positions to suit your comfort. CORD STORAGE FACILITY
Power cord can be easily mounted on the hooks provided at the back of the heater for storage.
From the Manufacturer
The Usha room heater is a that can effectively heat any given surrounding at adjustable temperatures. This product greatly helps to keep you warm during winters.
Economically designed, the Usha room heater consumes 230 volts. To prevent overheating, the heater comes with a switch that automatically shuts it off, before it can overheat. This switch also cuts off the heater in case it falls or tips over. Usha QH 3002 Quartz Room Heater is finished with a powder coating, which prevents it from corroding. Also, the heater can be positioned in two different ways, depending on your comfort and requirement. It even has hooks at the back, that have been specifically provided to mount the power cord of the heater for easy storage.
The Usha room heater comes with a warranty period of 1 year..
- Comes with a one year warranty.
- Consumes 230 volts.
- Comes with a safety switch that automatically shuts of the heater to prevent overheating or in case it falls or tips over.
- The heating element used is a quartz tube.
- Finished with a powder coating that prevents corrosion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The one major area where this is delicate is that the heater should not be moved when the quartz filaments are still hot- they can snap. That is the cause of all the complaints you see in the reviews.
If you just follow the precaution of first switching off the heater and waiting 5 minutes for it to cool before moving it, you will have no issue whatsoever.
And in case there is a problem, call up Usha's helpline, their service is pretty good.
Instead, I recommend a heater which works on a iron-wire-tube, like the Orpat ORH-1410. No issues, no problems.
#23jan- One of rod stopped working
Dont go for halogen heater
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bad bad bad product. Stopped working in less than a week.. Got it replaced and then new one stopped working in less than a month.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very bad quality Cheap but very bad ,seller spoiled the brand's name.it only worked fo 5 to 6 days then it was dump. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer