- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (3 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141034882
- ISBN-13: 978-0141034881
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1 x 19.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (58 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,01,367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Train Your Brain Paperback – 3 Apr 2008
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Dr Ryuta Kawashima is a world-renowned professor of neuroscience at Tohoku University and the expert behind the bestselling computer game Dr Kawashima's Brain Training. He has dedicated his life to researching exactly how we can make our brains work better.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good condition and quality of the book, The book also provides some great information about the human brain and how we can train it to make it more stronger.Published 6 hours ago by Deepak
Nice book by SIR RYUTA KAWASHIMA .In the book he gives exercise for improve memory, creativity and much more. You improve memory you get this bookPublished 15 days ago by AMMerchant
Struggled to find much in terms of specific ideas / suggestions - and struggled with a lot of brian diagrams. Maybe my expectations were misplaced.Published 1 month ago by Vivek
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Home & Lifestyle > Games & Quizzes
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Reference
- Books > Sciences, Technology & Medicine
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology