- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (3 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141034882
- ISBN-13: 978-0141034881
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1 x 19.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,75,559 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Train Your Brain
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Dr Ryuta Kawashima is a world-renowned professor of neuroscience at Tohoku University and the expert behind the bestselling computer game Dr Kawashima's Brain Training. He has dedicated his life to researching exactly how we can make our brains work better.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It gives you very lucid understanding of intricacies of Brain and how it works. It also suggests numerous ways to enhance the way your brain works!
Amazing buy and must read & follow in day to day life for everyone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing great. Not what I expected it to be. May be I picked the wrong book. No doubt there is a lot of info that has helped me in enhancing my knowledge of our wonder organ --The... Read morePublished 16 days ago by NIKHIL
Its good for those from medical feild or want to know about brain.Published 29 days ago by Nitin Hirani
its all theory about brain. no practical techniques. I know it before buying.Published 1 month ago by sharma chelluri
I have read many book on brain but this one doesn't even qualify as good material.best suited for children who love to see photo of brains:pPublished 2 months ago by Sarang
a very informative, simple and very useful book
great delivery by amazon
Good book, it has basic knowledge of how really our brain works and few tricks about how to work your brain effectively.Published 3 months ago by Ceaser
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Home & Lifestyle > Games & Quizzes
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Reference
- Books > Sciences, Technology & Medicine
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology