- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (3 April 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141034882
- ISBN-13: 978-0141034881
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1 x 19.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,12,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Train Your Brain Paperback – 3 Apr 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Dr Ryuta Kawashima is a world-renowned professor of neuroscience at Tohoku University and the expert behind the bestselling computer game Dr Kawashima's Brain Training. He has dedicated his life to researching exactly how we can make our brains work better.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It gives you very lucid understanding of intricacies of Brain and how it works. It also suggests numerous ways to enhance the way your brain works!
Amazing buy and must read & follow in day to day life for everyone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's okay .. normal brain concepts are described here, like what happens when you study a hard problem ,how the metabolic activty of the brain changes. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Soni
Its good for those from medical feild or want to know about brain.Published 3 months ago by Nitin Hirani
its all theory about brain. no practical techniques. I know it before buying.Published 4 months ago by sharma chelluri
I have read many book on brain but this one doesn't even qualify as good material.best suited for children who love to see photo of brains:pPublished 5 months ago by Sarang
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Home & Lifestyle > Games & Quizzes
- Books > Health, Family & Personal Development > Personal Development & Self-Help
- Books > Reference
- Books > Sciences, Technology & Medicine
- Books > Society & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology