- Item Weight: 558 g
- Item model number: TDM3
- ASIN: B00SH6H3PO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 20 January 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (400 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,906 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Tosaa Dough Maker, 1-Piece (Colors May Vary)
|Price:||267.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||283.00 (51%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Package Content: Made from Virgin Plastic
- Transparent Lid for visibility
- Smooth Rolling Handle
- Easy to operate
- Easy to use & clean
- Package contents: 1 Mixture, 1 Atta maker, 3 measuring cups (Flour, water, oil), 1 handle
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Apply oil on the walls using a brush
2) Put the ingredients
3) Pour slightly less than required water
4) Start churning
5) Add small quantities of water later
Take only 10 mins, does 85% of the job. Rest you need to use your hands
Product is not a very durable one though!!
If the manufacturer increases the thickness of this blades, then the product might work perfectly.
Right now I use this plastic container only for storaging tomatos, ginger, chilies etc.
2. By the time the dough is ready, it becomes difficult to rotate the handle due to hardness of the dough and requires you to firmly hold the body. Inevitably you can injure your other hand with the handle while rotating because of bad design. After injuring twice, I used a tape on the handle hoping that it will decrease the impact of the rough contact with skin.
Cut two stars for the injuries I received due to bad design.
If you follow the instruction dough will come out very good. Chapathis are very soft. Less time to prepare.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The fins of the rotator cracked in third use itself. It's a very low quality plastic. I woould not recommend anyone to buy it.Published 22 days ago by Navdeep Dhawan
Good quality plastic ani useful for making aata value for money productPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
very fast service and nice product, my wife made puri yesterday, i really enjoy the time saving machine,Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer